Anyone had sloppy seconds?

I don't know or fucking your wife after another man or after her big dildo imakes a difference to called sloppy seconds.
But the last time me and my wife had sex I put my dick in her pussy after she had multiple orgsms from her big dildo. She was verry wet and open and she coulden't feel me at all. I only had to go in and out her a few times and a few seconds later I had one of the most intence orgasms ever. It felt so much better then fucking her lick a real man should. I think indeed when her pussy is full of another man's sperm it must be heaven when you have real cuckold feelings.

I always feel a tiny bit sorry for my hubby when he's had 'sloppy seconds' with me.
I've just been fucked by a bigger guy, I'm looser, I've cum, I'm relaxed, I'm full of cum from the guy- then hubby climbs on top and sticks his smaller cock in me. It's nice but I can't feel a lot, but I go through the motions for a couple of minutes before he realises there's no point going on, there's no friction and he's not going to cum. I'm glad because at that stage the only cum I want in me is the guys anyway. So hubby gives up and wanks himself while I talk about how good the guy was.
Well said hun. I don't know why he enjoys it so much as he can't get me off unless he eats me, which I demand after he takes his turn. The worst part is days after when we would have sex, I would be unefected by his efforts. After being taken by a 11 thick shaft even his 8 inches disappoints. This has been the biggest factor in making him pussy free. I simply won't fake enjoying sex with him vagional. Anally he still makes me cum very good. Must be the whole more nerve endings thing going on with butt sex.

My husband and I did this just the other night and it was amazing. It's definitely not about the feel but knowing your girl just got torn open and fucked to hell and you get to feel the aftermath.

Back