Anyone else turned on by short black men with huge cock?

Edryley

Male
Just wondering, but it’s a big turn on for me, and proves to me the myth, most black men are hung. Love it when I see a short black man drop his pants, showing his soft dick is bigger then my lil hard white dick! Showing he’s more superior making me want to suck making me his bitch!

My turn on wasn't for a short Black Man, it was for a Black Man with a few extra pounds on him. I'm lucky that the bull I met was exactly my fantasy. He's a bit over weight with a thick 9 inch cock that he allows me to suck and swallow his cum. I am now his bitch. He doesn't ever use my name. He just calls me cocksucker.

Just wondering, but it’s a big turn on for me, and proves to me the myth, most black men are hung. Love it when I see a short black man drop his pants, showing his soft dick is bigger then my lil hard white dick! Showing he’s more superior making me want to suck making me his bitch!

I was in the Albuquerque airport last week in the restroom and a cute black man used the urinal next to me. I had to be about 9 inches taller than him. Anyway, I happened to look down an see his penis (it really wasn’t on purpose. I’m not a bathroom meat gazer) and just soft and peeing he was HUGE.

Anyway, I don’t have anything to add to this thread, it just reminded me of that short, hung, sexy man.

yes I feel that same way exactly

Back