Anyone Else Missing Craigslist Personals?

I met an extreme amount of people and one famous one through craigslist. When your having 3-4 women in your house a day... Who wouldn’t love it? Always sad knowing nothing like it will ever exist.

Sterling K Brown Crying GIF by This Is Us

I met an extreme amount of people and one famous one through craigslist. When your having 3-4 women in your house a day... Who wouldn’t love it? Always sad knowing nothing like it will ever exist.

Sterling K Brown Crying GIF by This Is Us
Who was the famous person? I have heard of a few... just wondering if it’s the same 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah we definitely miss CL. It was so convenient and spontaneous to post an ad looking for fun, then get a ton of replies within the hour.

It was great to meet local new friends and experiment, and we met at least two guys traveling for business which was fun. We met some of our first BBC friends through CL as well.

We've been using Doublelist now, which doesn't have as many "readers" as CL, and to DL's credit they try to screen out the junk/noise, but that has a tradeoff of reducing the readership and thus replies. So replies aren't as quick or plentiful. But it does seem to have a lot less junk posts, so that's a plus. Time will tell if we get to meet as many new friends via DL.

We liked it also. We met 2 black men from there but both turned out to be not what we liked. Doublelist isn’t as good by any means either....
Please explain to me what you mean:

You connected with someone on the site, you chatted, then you met up and they were not what you liked?

So I'm trying to figure out what exactly did you chat about and did that include an adequate vetting before you met?

CL was the place. I'm on all the swinger sites, can't meet anyone really there that I match up with. On CL, I met normal people with a kinky side.

I liked Craigs' too. Always used condoms. You never know what kind of guys you'd meet. One guy actually carried a gun (his body language and demeanor was not creepy, so I wasn't scared, but it was the first time ever meeting a guy who goes to a date packing heat.) It was a great way of meeting guys for casual sex. But that was like 20 years ago. After a while the quality went down and I lost interest.

Among the things I hate, are the guys who send unsolicited pictures of their dicks and the guys who ask for my nude photo first.
Met a couple that did the same thing. He came out to greet me. When we got inside, he took out his gun outside of his pants, concealed carry. I was kinda scared but he just placed it on the table.

Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)View attachment 3099900
Too bad you're not near philly

Definitely!

Aside from finding the occasional gem (among all the coal), CL personal ads were entertaining as hell!

Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)View attachment 3099900
It was the best newspaper

Attachments

• 0010014dfaa.jpg
    0010014dfaa.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 29
I definitely miss Craigslist! I had so much fun with sexy women that I met locally and would have never met if it wasn't for Craig's. It made it so much easier too. Now finding someone local in VA is like finding a needle in a haystack. I've tried so many different sites and the success is very mediocre compared to Craig's. Doublelist is ok but doesn't compare at all. Are there any other sites that are similar and easy to navigate?

We have CL to thank for discovering BBC. Posted an advert looking for a well hung guy to see if it was more satisfying than cucks little dysfunctional dick.

Had over two hundred replies but one handsome young black guy caught my eye. We met and hit it off instantly. He became my regular lover and pleasured me in ways I didn’t even know were possible. Been BBC only since and that first guy is still a close friend.

In roanoke va area

CL Gave me some awesome hookups when travelling domestically and internationally.
I met a guy in Toronto that way, England , even Singapore and many in australia. However lots of fakes and dreamers to wade through to find the one.

Back