Anyone else live in a BBC void?

discretenwv

Couple
We live in a rural state and small town by most standards (Charleston, West Virginia). We used to be active in swinging several years ago, and at that time there were several black males in the area that enjoyed play with white females and couples.
That was then... This is now...
At this time West Virginia as a whole is a complete void for meeting black males. It is impossible to meet a decent, honest, attractive black male for NSA sex and fun. Our area has been flooded with ******* dealers from Michigan (no offense, but mostly black). They are getting sexually serviced by their customers. There are several bars and restaurants in the area that are completely staffed by white girls that only fuck black men, and the ******* activity is off the hook in these places. Couples and females not into ******* and heavy partying are not welcome. We have even tried to network on other sites such as SwingLifestyle and Adult Friend Finder. Again nothing active in our area. A ton of persons hiding behind fake profiles attempting to scam pictures.
IS THIS A TREND IN OTHER PLACES? Any other couples or ladies experiencing this level of frustration?

Yes, but im a whiteguy so no one cares but, live near WV. And i want to find a white girl that i could watch fuck bbc. I see alot of white girls fuck bbc 4 *******. but the bbc ******* dealers here arent going to let a whiteguy jack off to them getting there dicks sucked. So im in a never ending void myself. I dont want word to get out that im into watching bbc get sucked hard.

...And here I am in San Diego and can’t find ONE couple to play with - ever. LOL.

Sometimes I think I need to move to a rural state or Midwest to improve my luck.

...And here I am in San Diego and can’t find ONE couple to play with - ever. LOL.

Sometimes I think I need to move to a rural state or Midwest to improve my luck.
Seems like TX and OK are doing well. Missouri on the St. Louis side seems to be represented here. Kansas City side could be more active, but Covid may still have people laying low.

Back