Anyone else live in a BBC void?

discretenwv

Couple
We live in a rural state and small town by most standards (Charleston, West Virginia). We used to be active in swinging several years ago, and at that time there were several black males in the area that enjoyed play with white females and couples.
That was then... This is now...
At this time West Virginia as a whole is a complete void for meeting black males. It is impossible to meet a decent, honest, attractive black male for NSA sex and fun. Our area has been flooded with ******* dealers from Michigan (no offense, but mostly black). They are getting sexually serviced by their customers. There are several bars and restaurants in the area that are completely staffed by white girls that only fuck black men, and the ******* activity is off the hook in these places. Couples and females not into ******* and heavy partying are not welcome. We have even tried to network on other sites such as SwingLifestyle and Adult Friend Finder. Again nothing active in our area. A ton of persons hiding behind fake profiles attempting to scam pictures.
IS THIS A TREND IN OTHER PLACES? Any other couples or ladies experiencing this level of frustration?

I live in a rural area as well and most of the black population here is brought in through military or colleges. It is hit and miss depending on the times and when people come and go. Sometimes we have lots of new people coming and staying and other times not so much. It can be great in meeting new people but sad as well as seeing people you have connected with leave.

I live in a rural area as well and most of the black population here is brought in through military or colleges. It is hit and miss depending on the times and when people come and go. Sometimes we have lots of new people coming and staying and other times not so much. It can be great in meeting new people but sad as well as seeing people you have connected with leave.
May I ask where this “void” is?

We live in a rural state and small town by most standards (Charleston, West Virginia). We used to be active in swinging several years ago, and at that time there were several black males in the area that enjoyed play with white females and couples.
At this time West Virginia as a whole is a complete void for meeting black males. It is impossible to meet a decent, honest, attractive black male for NSA sex and fun. Our area has been flooded with ******* dealers from Michigan (no offense, but mostly black). They are getting sexually serviced by their customers. There are several bars and restaurants in the area that are completely staffed by white girls that only fuck black men, and the ******* activity is off the hook in these places. Couples and females not into ******* and heavy partying are not welcome. We have even tried to network on other sites such as SwingLifestyle and Adult Friend Finder. Again nothing active in our area. A ton of persons hiding behind fake profiles attempting to scam pictures.
IS THIS A TREND IN OTHER PLACES? Any other couples or ladies experiencing this level of frustration?

I also live in WV, and a lot has to do with the economic conditions. The small city I grew up in was very diverse, over time, a lot of people left to find success elsewhere. As you said, in came the ******* dealers. My hometown also has a LOT of imported ******* dealers from Detroit. Down here (southern WV) there are so, so many people strung out on *******.

We would not be interested in the ******* dealer types anyway. Just not into that. A small bar we used to hang out at sold out to a new owner. He hired 3 white female bartenders. All of them were heavily into ******* and openly bragged about servicing all the black men that began coming into the bar. The nighttime crowd at the bar drastically changed to a a scary crowd. If a black male wearing a suit and tie, bank president, driving a BMW walked into the bar he wouldn't get the time of day. But if you looked like a gang member and had a pocket full of ******* the you were in. It got so bad the bartenders were closing the bar at 10 or 11pm for private ******* and sex parties. It ended when one of these private parties turned into one ******* dealer shooting another in the back. The state shut down the bar and busted the owner for allowing the private parties and ******* activity.

Charleston, WV used to be a nice place to meet others into alternative sexual play. There were several nice couples and many black males that played on a regular basis. There are still a few couples but there a "NO" black males.

Really? We have been to Destin a few times. Always had family tagging along though. Wifes company has a beachfront condo there. We are thinking about going down to it after the new year.

Really? We have been to Destin a few times. Always had family tagging along though. Wifes company has a beachfront condo there. We are thinking about going down to it after the new year.
Yes indeed. I would not trade this place for anywhere else in the world. I am sure your wife could have gotten out and had some good black dick fun while you tended to the *******. Feel free to send a PM

We definitely live in a void area! The north western side of Pa doesn’t seem to have a lot of black men living here and this site doesn’t have a large representation from this area either unfortunately! Most of them are either the eastern side of Pa or for anyone that travels, we’re not conveniently located! So frustrating seeing people on here that have unlimited resources and opportunities. We spend way too much time on searching online that it’s almost like job just to try to find someone! Kinda takes the playful fun out of the lifestyle! But, we’re still interested enough to keep trying to find someone!!

We definitely live in a void area! The north western side of Pa doesn’t seem to have a lot of black men living here and this site doesn’t have a large representation from this area either unfortunately! Most of them are either the eastern side of Pa or for anyone that travels, we’re not conveniently located! So frustrating seeing people on here that have unlimited resources and opportunities. We spend way too much time on searching online that it’s almost like job just to try to find someone! Kinda takes the playful fun out of the lifestyle! But, we’re still interested enough to keep trying to find someone!!
It does seem like a part time job weeding out the fake individuals here. Not that many stag wives or cuckold couples here on tje website from Destin Fla

The COVID isn’t helping either! We just got back from spending 2 weeks in the Keys and couldn’t even try and explore down there! Hopefully when we go to St Martin in March things will be a little more relaxed!

I HATE ******* DEALERS (prohibited chemical , Crack , *******& etc dealers, exception to weed).

Hey. I don’t live in the area but own/fly a small plane. I’d love to fill your void.

Try the western slope of Colorado 😄

Back in St Louis, we had about 6 black guys.. all consistent, safe, truth worthy and regulars.
We moved to Grand Junction in 2019, and knew that our lifestyle antics would really slow down, but didn’t realize would be a void.

We have a good university here that good selection of college bbc, but don’t how how we can tap into the resource.
Going to the dorm and knocking on the doors is out of the question. Lol

We have resorted to this site to find guys that want to travel to this area, or live in Denver and pass through or come here for work.

We don’t have the schedule to travel to Denver or Vegas just for a night of fun.
Yes Colorado is not really a magnet for men of color. The slope is well you know (different) with small towns where everybody knows your name and who the stranger is. I worked in that area before, but in Springs now. Never say never. Ciao Vixen:lips:

Wondering if maybe you're standards are too high. Me, personally, I'd cast a much broader net. Some of those ******* dealers and their clients are some of the best fucks in the world. Hard core brothers who take what they want. Including pussy.

Back