Anyone else have fetish for black used condoms?

Both my wife and myself have a huge fetish for looking for finding and collecting BLK mens used condoms we take them home and play with them all night long. We love everything about them look smell taste and feel. We tend to finger feed each other all if the xum found in them until each one is empty then she makes me sleepy with all the empty used rubbers in my mouth all night long. As I'm locked up in my pink cage and panties

YES!

My with my ex
On the rare occasion a BBC would use a condom - she would then make me wear it if I wanted for fuck her
90% of the time I got sloppy seconds (but about 1 out 10 of the guys she fucked over the years would insist on using condoms ...)

Also when we went to an adult theater she would have me search the booths for used condoms
if we found some full one we would refrigerate abd us the cum as lube for up to a week... I would often have to use a condom i found to fuck her at home for a day or two after a trip to an adult theater

fuck yess man , same here for the sesarching the booths, but shhe would feed them to me , and if she was extra extra naughty , she would require that i get down on the floor of each booth and lap up every puddle of sperm off the floor before i was allowed to exit each booth, omg insane humilliating

Back