Any women looking for a cuck husband IRL

Maybe its the mythical unicorn of cuckolding, something that only occurs in dreams of all cucks and often unattainable outside the port industry. But for those who haven't been married and honestly are into the whole cuckold lifestyle, are there such women who are into making a cuck bf become a cuck husband? I'm honestly curious about this

Maybe its the mythical unicorn of cuckolding, something that only occurs in dreams of all cucks and often unattainable outside the port industry. But for those who haven't been married and honestly are into the whole cuckold lifestyle, are there such women who are into making a cuck bf become a cuck husband? I'm honestly curious about this
I probably have someone for you. Will you be available to help take care of any black babies she will birth?

I really don't know. But I was a cuckold before getting married.

Back