Any wives here ever had a bbc fresh out of prison?

mmm have had fantasies of visting a prison and have fun with a few BBCs
Please login or become a member to view

You should I’m sure all of the numbers gang members would really appreciate you visiting with them they could arrange for you and them to have conjugal visits if the prison officers get payed anything is possible
Money talks

My husband and I were shopping at a strip mall when we started chatting with a black man. He was released from prison the previous day. We asked if he would be interested in a session with me and with hubby watching. He jumped at the chance but there was a problem. He had to be in his apartment for a phone call from probation. We have a conversion van and he fucked me in the back while we were in the parking lot. The fact that people could see us added to the excitement. After an hour of some great sex, we drove him to his apartment and didn't see him again.

Many moons ago, when I was very young and very easily manipulated. He was the best friend of someone I was dating. I agreed although I did so very reluctantly and under protest :sneaky:. My husband didn't take it well, at first and I stopped seeing the guy several weeks later as the situation became very uncomfortable for a number of reasons.

If anyone is interested, there's a somewhat related story that was revealed due to this dirty deed. I hadn't thought about this in almost 20 years, until I saw this post. When my husband finally calmed down about it, he told me a prison-related story that happened when he was 17 or 18, which had a big influence on him eventually getting started in the lifestyle. He was dating a friend who he had known for a long time, and one day they were out riding around in her car and she told him she needed to stop at the county prison and see he cousin. He was okay with it and waited in the car for the hour plus or so she was in there. He went with her several more times after that and waited in the car each time. One day he opened the glove box and found a stack of letters, all addressed from the prison, and he started reading them. They were not from her cousin. They were actually from two guys in there, and she was going there to see them both for conjugal visits. Over a few visits, he read every letter, and said there were dozens. Most of the letters described what they had done on previous conjugal visits and what they wanted to do next time and when they got out. He said he was sick at first, but then got more turned on the more he read. He never mentioned to her that he knew what was going on, and they stopped seeing each other not long after, but they remain close friends to this day.

Many moons ago, when I was very young and very easily manipulated. He was the best friend of someone I was dating. I agreed although I did so very reluctantly and under protest :sneaky:. My husband didn't take it well, at first and I stopped seeing the guy several weeks later as the situation became very uncomfortable for a number of reasons.

If anyone is interested, there's a somewhat related story that was revealed due to this dirty deed. I hadn't thought about this in almost 20 years, until I saw this post. When my husband finally calmed down about it, he told me a prison-related story that happened when he was 17 or 18, which had a big influence on him eventually getting started in the lifestyle. He was dating a friend who he had known for a long time, and one day they were out riding around in her car and she told him she needed to stop at the county prison and see he cousin. He was okay with it and waited in the car for the hour plus or so she was in there. He went with her several more times after that and waited in the car each time. One day he opened the glove box and found a stack of letters, all addressed from the prison, and he started reading them. They were not from her cousin. They were actually from two guys in there, and she was going there to see them both for conjugal visits. Over a few visits, he read every letter, and said there were dozens. Most of the letters described what they had done on previous conjugal visits and what they wanted to do next time and when they got out. He said he was sick at first, but then got more turned on the more he read. He never mentioned to her that he knew what was going on, and they stopped seeing each other not long after, but they remain close friends to this day.
Unbelievable story. It is something that can be base for a movie screen play....

Hubby told me about a fantasy he had but it was a inmate fucking a woman lol but I am sure he be happy with us both getting fucked by them.

Me and my husband picked up a black guy at the club. One time he did not came out of prison about three months ago. He was a little aggressive on the dance floor that what turn me on so we end up taking him to the hotel room we had sex all night long he end up fucking me in the ass majority of the time
Very nice

Interesting idea even if it would leave me frustrated lol

I was in Southmead Hospital not long ago after spraining my ankle whilst playing badminton
In the casualty dept there was a couple of black guys hand cuffed with prison guards sat waiting for attention

I mean what’s a girl to do whilst your sat there for ages waiting for attention whilst wearing a short sports skirt?
suck them off. guard too

Back