Any wives here ever had a bbc fresh out of prison?

Me and my husband picked up a black guy at the club. One time he did not came out of prison about three months ago. He was a little aggressive on the dance floor that what turn me on so we end up taking him to the hotel room we had sex all night long he end up fucking me in the ass majority of the time

Heard of a group of prison guards who would have their wives service released prisoners on their first night of freedom or so. Many times it would be a gang bang with the guards wives taking multiple guys. Word is several pregnancies resulted. This was a while back but it was hot back then as well !

Me and my husband picked up a black guy at the club. One time he did not came out of prison about three months ago. He was a little aggressive on the dance floor that what turn me on so we end up taking him to the hotel room we had sex all night long he end up fucking me in the ass majority of the time
The reason he fucked you in the ass is because in prison men fuck other men.

Heard of a group of prison guards who would have their wives service released prisoners on their first night of freedom or so. Many times it would be a gang bang with the guards wives taking multiple guys. Word is several pregnancies resulted. This was a while back but it was hot back then as well !
Glad you didn't get caught, in most states this is a crime. In most states correctional officers are not allowed to associate with inmates after their release. If they are on probation they are still under the control of DOC and it is a crime to have contact with them.

Interesting idea even if it would leave me frustrated lol

I was in Southmead Hospital not long ago after spraining my ankle whilst playing badminton
In the casualty dept there was a couple of black guys hand cuffed with prison guards sat waiting for attention

I mean what’s a girl to do whilst your sat there for ages waiting for attention whilst wearing a short sports skirt?

Glad you didn't get caught, in most states this is a crime. In most states correctional officers are not allowed to associate with inmates after their release. If they are on probation they are still under the control of DOC and it is a crime to have contact with them.
i knew a cute little midwest girl who was a CO (and who's dad was a CO!) who couldn't stop hooking up with recently released felons. it was def risky. she worked the womans prison and she told me specifically she didnt work the mens cause she knew she wouldnt be able to control herself.

Back