Any wife's to ruined for bikini?

Tedmonday

Couple
From
UK
Time takes its toll and so does lots of hole abuse over the years, my wife is at the stage now that if she wears a bikini that is even medium cut or a thong her lips are almost hanging out the sides and if she bends over you can clearly see her asshole.

anyone else's wife like this and did she stop wearing a bikini?

Time takes its toll and so does lots of hole abuse over the years, my wife is at the stage now that if she wears a bikini that is even medium cut or a thong her lips are almost hanging out the sides and if she bends over you can clearly see her asshole.

Care to show what your bulls hard work has done to the wife?

my mom was like that i can remember going to the beach with her black lover as a young boy and all the people would be looking at us as we walked on the beach

Please login or become a member to view

where did you get that pump from? how long does it take to pump that fat pretty pussy?

where did you get pump from?

Back