Any white bois looking to be a cuckold?

Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.

Sweetlilalicia,

Hope your doing well. Just a note to tell you I'm interested, have some experience with it, and find you so sexy. 😉
I'd love a chance to chat with you and see if youd be interested in more.

-Jay♥️

Hello! If You are also pulling for Herschel Walker for U.S. Senate in the Georgia Election 2022 (Runoff), we may share similar socioeconomic beliefs, and the necessary compatibility for a LASTING lifestyle relationship… Rodney

Attachments

• 726F4F60-A1E9-467B-8EC1-584417497377.jpeg
    726F4F60-A1E9-467B-8EC1-584417497377.jpeg
    969.8 KB · Views: 46
Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.
Tiny penis cuck hubby here id love 2 apply

Lastly US only.
Where are you located

Lastly US only.
Hi there. 33 wannabe cuck. Single. Just got into this kink and would love to talk and learn more about it.

Lastly US only.
Hiiii I'd love to 6'8 cuck from nc!!

White bisexual cuckold who loves BBC. I'd love to share you with hung black men. Let me clean your creampie and suck his cock clean of your cum. I'm in Ohio

Then sink my cock in her cum filled cunt and savor the sloppy seconds adding my own hot load in her belly.

Attachments

• 20221029_101235.jpg
    20221029_101235.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39

Lastly US only.
Well I'm a wannabe cuckold with a little experience.. I guess. I'm 31 and when I was 23 I dated a 32 year old milf for 2 years. She was blonde thicc in all the right places, was the first girl to get me to cum on a bj. And liked to smash anytime of the day. She had just finalized her divorce when I met her. She had been married to this guy named J had two ******* with him. Cool dude a couple years older than me. Like 6ft 4 but maybe 170 lbs. Tall skinny black dude with dreads. We got along fine. Anyways I move in with her after about a year. And I got moved to evening shift. So 3pm till 11pm. I'd come home and walk to the room and find her in the sexiest lingerie. On her knees or back on the edge of the bed just waiting for me. I cant tell u how many times that happened lol (I love eating pussy) and hers was the best pussy I've ever had. I was addicted. so weather she was on her knees or back I'd dive straight in. And she loved it. Then wed fuck, etc. Well fast forward a year later. We split up over some BS and a little later she tells me that shes been having sex wit J almost every night before I got home from work. Hed be over there seeing the ******* too I guess so they didnt smash every night. But when they did it was sometimes minutes before I got home (which was the same time every night, 11:30). And everytime they did it he came in her. Just like I did (tubes tied). So she said i was straight up eating another mans cum out of her or using it for lube when i fucked her. I didnt believe her so i texted J (who i thought was cool). He sends me 3 videos each about a minut and a half long. 1st of her sucking his huge 9-10 inch dick on my pillow. She could take all of my 6 in dick easily in her mouth without gagging. She could barely get half of his. But she was working her hand with the rest. The second was of him fucking her missionary with her legs spread and his arms under her knees and his hands on the bed(my fav position) then he came in her deep (which is

Attachments

• IMG_0927.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20221215_224711.jpg
    20221215_224711.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0926.jpg
    IMG_0926.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210220_094723.jpg
    20210220_094723.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 40
In my high school as a white, sexy, blonde haired, big dicked freshman jock I joined the wrestling, swimming, basketball and football team and played for four years. I remember the first time I went into the boys locker room freshmen year to strip out of my regular clothes and get ready for my first gym class. I was naked when I went to take a piss in the back of the locker room where I noticed a sign that read junior senior lockers. As I was pissing I couldn’t help but notice this sexy hot looking white naked jock run by me and quickly go into the bathroom stall locking it quickly. About a minute later these two sexy naked black jocks came by saying out loud “we know your hiding your black dick lovin faggott jock ass back here somewhere and we’re gonna find you.” After they stopped hollering each of them came to the old fashioned- built into the wall- long standing urinals-one on each side of me as I noticed their black dicks seemed to be erect-then noticing that my meat was getting hard-as they asked if I was a faggott. Then they started talking to each other saying that in the morning that jock approached them at their lockers acting very excited as he told them he’s gonna finally committ to their request-but doesn’t like saying that word that describes the actual act-as they said they know he’s a sexy cock sucker-so what the fuck is he hiding for. Saying every white jock sucks some black cock-asking me if I’ve ever backed out from making a sexual promise. I said no never- but by seeing how small your black dicks are maybe he went looking for those giant big black dicks. As they asked me if I heard him say that-as I said I haven’t seen him but he must be close by because I thought I recently heard someone say that. Then they laughed saying what white jock boy turns down a black jock for a blowjob? I said maybe he’s read the book about black dicks and how adicktive they are. As I said that I recently read it and no I won’t get on my knees and slobber all over it like those other sexy white jocks do when they have some huge sexy black meat at their hungry Dick lovin mouths. But I told them I wouldn’t tell any of our mutual jock buds that these two sexy black jocks suck a really good thick meaty hard white Dick-better than any other black dudes! Saying again I wouldn’t say a word!
As their dicks were rock hard I said that means they wanna give me some incredible deep throating sexy slobbering of a blowjob! Saying we could go into the stall behind us and get started or if maybe that naked jock is in that stall we could go into the big communal shower where all the hot cock sucking takes place.

Lastly US only.

Well I'm a wannabe cuckold with a little experience.. I guess. I'm 31 and when I was 23 I dated a 32 year old milf for 2 years. She was blonde thicc in all the right places, was the first girl to get me to cum on a bj. And liked to smash anytime of the day. She had just finalized her divorce when I met her. She had been married to this guy named J had two ******* with him. Cool dude a couple years older than me. Like 6ft 4 but maybe 170 lbs. Tall skinny black dude with dreads. We got along fine. Anyways I move in with her after about a year. And I got moved to evening shift. So 3pm till 11pm. I'd come home and walk to the room and find her in the sexiest lingerie. On her knees or back on the edge of the bed just waiting for me. I cant tell u how many times that happened lol (I love eating pussy) and hers was the best pussy I've ever had. I was addicted. so weather she was on her knees or back I'd dive straight in. And she loved it. Then wed fuck, etc. Well fast forward a year later. We split up over some BS and a little later she tells me that shes been having sex wit J almost every night before I got home from work. Hed be over there seeing the ******* too I guess so they didnt smash every night. But when they did it was sometimes minutes before I got home (which was the same time every night, 11:30). And everytime they did it he came in her. Just like I did (tubes tied). So she said i was straight up eating another mans cum out of her or using it for lube when i fucked her. I didnt believe her so i texted J (who i thought was cool). He sends me 3 videos each about a minut and a half long. 1st of her sucking his huge 9-10 inch dick on my pillow. She could take all of my 6 in dick easily in her mouth without gagging. She could barely get half of his. But she was working her hand with the rest. The second was of him fucking her missionary with her legs spread and his arms under her knees and his hands on the bed(my fav position) then he came in her deep (which is
want to be trained as a bitch.

Lastly US only.
What’s your contact info

Hello Alicia. I would be very interested. I am an experienced submissive cuckold that is desperately seeking a QOS Goddess to serve and worship. Please Please do consider, I promise I would not disappoint. I know my place and would serve you as you see fit. Keith

Back