Any white bois looking to be a cuckold?

Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.
Pick me plz

Me, You're beautiful, I have a lot of experience and I got to it through a partner's betrayal, at first it hurt a lot and slowly I became addicted to pain... I'd be happy to keep talking to you in private. 🌹🌹

Good morning!

Attachments

• B994B5AC-5194-4EE5-A365-CAEA445F45E6.jpeg
    B994B5AC-5194-4EE5-A365-CAEA445F45E6.jpeg
    816.4 KB · Views: 7
  • E6026DA9-0A7E-4935-B47C-3A24E41E183F.jpeg
    E6026DA9-0A7E-4935-B47C-3A24E41E183F.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 7
  • 2E080768-F672-4360-A22B-CC6D63A06AE7.jpeg
    2E080768-F672-4360-A22B-CC6D63A06AE7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.
lets talk i may be able to help you

Lastly US only.
im a good looking wannabe. kik wannatrysubtn

Lastly US only.
Cuckold while married to wife # 2 in 1996 She is now an ex wife after leaving me

Lastly US only.
I am very interrsted!

Lastly US only.

Ummm, yeah. I'm down for all that, but, you gotta earn my submissiveness. A little bit, ya know? Do you want a relationship or a doormat? Just saying. I've done this before. Hmu if you'd like to chat with me. 😉

Back