Any white bois looking to be a cuckold?

I have been looking for you for years. I am in Chattanooga area. Would never be suspected as a Cucky. I begged my ex wife to let me watch, let me clean, let me love and support her, while letting her get ten miles of bbc. Instead, she started cheating, and left with her bull. Who dumped her exactly 10 months later after his black baby was born. I need someone who understands that their sexual satisfaction is one of my top priorities, and will cater to her every depravity. I have an average 6 inch dick. The one time she let me watch her take a 9 inch thick black dick, I came without any touching. Just watching her face, hearing her moan, and seeing that dick disappear completely in her. I know my only tool for my QOS is my tongue, for her and her bulls if needed.

Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.
Hey definitely interested . Bisexual, submissive and really have no limits. I'm exactly what your looking for

Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.

Yes I will be able to make that happen, when you are ready Can't wait to be your slut

Lastly US only.
Let me know how to get in touch

Lastly US only.
I wouldn't mind chatting 😁

Lastly US only.
Raleigh nc..., sub bottomXxx

Attachments

• 2C71A049-88CC-4ED2-9CB6-4364B1AE1891.jpeg
    2C71A049-88CC-4ED2-9CB6-4364B1AE1891.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 45

Lastly US only.
I want to be a cuckold

Back