Any white bois looking to be a cuckold?

Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.
Sounds good. But where are you located? I'm in Las Vegas.

Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.
hello you look very sexy in your video wish i lived closer to you i love to full dress as a woman i love being pegged love going out with a real woman to meet black men and watching her being used by him or a group of them and i love cleaning her and him off after they filled her with their cum spankings ball ******* and humiliation are things i love do with a real woman

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 50

Lastly US only.
pleas take me miss

Lastly US only.
Yes I want it bad my booty inches for the taste my mouth wants to clean my future queen

Lastly US only.
You sound amazing!

Lastly US only.
Yes

Lastly US only.
Yes please dm

Lastly US only.
Messaged you baby

I want a FLR and be her cuck. What did it for me was I had answered a personal that this girl said she wanted to have her pussy and asshole licked, no sex. I said hell yeah, I love doing that. She was at the edge of the bed with me kneeling on the floor eating away and was rock hard. I guess I turned her on enough because she said to fuck her. The few seconds it took for me to get off the floor and on the bed I had gone limp. I tried and tried but could not get it in. She giggled and said to go back to eating her. I asked if she would sit on my face. While she did I got hard again and after awhile she jacked me off with two fingers and her thumb and I came in seconds. She laughed while telling me she had expected that I would cum soon.

Last edited:

Lastly US only.
Yes teach me please I want to learn

Lastly US only.
I live in Alpharetta Ga

Lastly US only.
Definitely here.

Back