Any white bois looking to be a cuckold?

sweetlilalicia

Female
From
GA, US
Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.

Last edited:
Looking to talk to either former or wannabe white bois who want to be a cuckold. Looking to potentially train you as my bitch boi. Don't be shy but not super thirsty :)

prefer experience, but please let me know what got you into this and feel free to DM me. Tired of one word DMs already lol.

Lastly US only.
Yes

Lastly US only.
Wait this is perfect. And you are literally in Marietta ga which is where we live. Sounds perfect . Sending pm

Lastly US only.
Pretty much always looking to be a bitch boi.

Lastly US only.
I would be happy to

Lastly US only.
Well that will be a long list for you to choose from

Back