Any thoughts on South Africa ?

I got it from the internet 😂😂😂
Something I whipped up real quick for you.

"After credible terrorist threats from the warriors of the boar National, to blow up key government buildings several weeks ago, Afrikaans women are detained for routine interrogation by South Africa defense forces. Sources in the ministry of police recorded to say that due to a successes in this program, detentions will continue for the foreseeable future."

Attachments

• Adobe_20220202_053240.jpg
    Adobe_20220202_053240.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Adobe_20220202_054923.jpg
    Adobe_20220202_054923.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Adobe_20220202_055149.jpg
    Adobe_20220202_055149.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 100
As previously stated, my current girlfriend who I live with is Afrikaans.

She's told me a story a couple of times that when she graduated from High School, shed applied for a job at another High School to be an assistant/sectary type to the head Master.

She was smart in school and had graduated a year early. So the Head Master told her, no he couldn't give her the job, she was the same age as the students and too cute and the boys will end up fucking you!

She said he didn't use the word "fuck" but that was the jist of it.

So this pic is my artist rendition of how I imagine it would have gone. Turned out by a clique of Bantu boy. Black Princes with academics and athletic abilities, who have the staff fooled and the students under their thumbs. Beguiled by their looks and charms and now acting as a dick pocket for this smooth crew.

Pic is a photo shop of a doner model and my girlfriend. Used two old pics of her, rez was too low for a face swap so it's a face morph, hair and color are hers from the other old pics.

Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• Adobe_20220207_211646.jpg
    Adobe_20220207_211646.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 99
I'm not so sure as to the realness of the above picture showing the eff and those ladies BUT I will admit that among my circle of friends BBC is much more of an intrigue than it was a few years ago...word is definitely getting around about the size of BBC....:)

I wasn't claiming realness, just my imagining of how it would have gone down, if she got that job, lol.

Also as a side note, her family. Dad, Mom and brothers disowned her after they found out she had as fucking an Indian guy. (I've seen pictures, this guy was blue black dark skinned)

Later she moved to Mauritius for basically only Indian men and Creole to date.

I previously posted that she's made the comment I'm more than one occasion but she's never seen a black guy with a small cock. She's also made at various off-hand remarks about black guys having 8-in cocks.

Conversely, she said all Indian guys have small cocks, meaning 5 in or less. (But when she said it she said call Asian guys, but since she hasn't had any experiences with East Asians she was actually referring to Indian guys)

Just thought I'd share

As previously stated, my current girlfriend who I live with is Afrikaans.

She's told me a story a couple of times that when she graduated from High School, shed applied for a job at another High School to be an assistant/sectary type to the head Master.

She was smart in school and had graduated a year early. So the Head Master told her, no he couldn't give her the job, she was the same age as the students and too cute and the boys will end up fucking you!

She said he didn't use the word "fuck" but that was the jist of it.

So this pic is my artist rendition of how I imagine it would have gone. Turned out by a clique of Bantu boy. Black Princes with academics and athletic abilities, who have the staff fooled and the students under their thumbs. Beguiled by their looks and charms and now acting as a dick pocket for this smooth crew.

Pic is a photo shop of a doner model and my girlfriend. Used two old pics of her, rez was too low for a face swap so it's a face morph, hair and color are hers from the other old pics.

Hope you enjoy.
We enjoy your content. It hot 🍆🍑🔥😂

Also as a side note, her family. Dad, Mom and brothers disowned her after they found out she had as fucking an Indian guy. (I've seen pictures, this guy was blue black dark skinned)

Later she moved to Mauritius for basically only Indian men and Creole to date.

I previously posted that she's made the comment I'm more than one occasion but she's never seen a black guy with a small cock. She's also made at various off-hand remarks about black guys having 8-in cocks.

Conversely, she said all Indian guys have small cocks, meaning 5 in or less. (But when she said it she said call Asian guys, but since she hasn't had any experiences with East Asians she was actually referring to Indian guys)

Just thought I'd share
Interesting we luv every info u share about ur gf

Interesting story about your gf, hope you are keeping that Afrikaans girl on black cock
No, the last time was more than 2 years ago. Definitely in 2018, probably sometime in the first half of 2019btoovwith a different BBC. But I don't know the exact timeline.

I'm almost 100% sure not since I've been going out with her especially considering we live together.

Back