. Any stories of college players fucking white coeds

My ex wife had texted me once while we were married that she was out with friends we had already shared each other with other people, she loved BBC, I watched her take BBC a few times before, this night she texted me said I'll be at a hotel party and I should come over. So she gave me the room number and when I arrived the door was almost closed just enough for me to push it open, as I walked in I noticed about 6 or 7 naked hung black men standing stroking as she and another female were making out naked, she hadn't noticed me yet but I started to stroke. I'm thick but no where near the length of these guys. So one guy with at least 10 inches begins moving towards the bed he spreads her pussy as she is eating this girl he slides in the tip, she moans she looks back at him n says fuck me. As she is turning her head back she notices me and smiles biting her lip and continues eating pussy. And so it began.....

Wish I had took up some offers from football players in college . I was a band geek and got a few offers from black men . Oh I wish I had of now looking back
It is extremely common now. Athletes hang out with athletes, and alot of male stars are black. A lot of female athletes are white (softball, vollyball, dance, basketball).

Don't send your ******* to college if she is good at sports lol :)

It is extremely common now. Athletes hang out with athletes, and alot of male stars are black. A lot of female athletes are white (softball, volleyball, dance, basketball).
You are absolutely correct on this. A large number of the female athletes in softball, volleyball and basketball have a clear preference for black guys and it's been this way for a while. The fantastic thing is that I've seen the cheerleaders (who are officially athletes as well) join in on this, especially within the last five years.

You are absolutely correct on this. A large number of the female athletes in softball, volleyball and basketball have a clear preference for black guys and it's been this way for a while. The fantastic thing is that I've seen the cheerleaders (who are officially athletes as well) join in on this, especially within the last five years.
I cant speak to the cuckolding aspect, but white females seem to be gravitating towards superior men nowadays. And that just happens to be black men.

Back