Any squirters? Check in

There is nothing more exciting than a man who appreciates a women's ability to squirt. I never squirted before I met my husband. My husband knows my body better than me now. He loves it. Takes his time. Explores. Knows exactly what I like. A g-spot orgasm is much different and more powerful than a regular orgasm. It's almost a full body orgasm. It's more intense. And when a real man knows how to stimulate it. It's quite a turn on. My husband often jokes. I wet the bed with him. I'll probably flood the room with my first BBC!!! We shall see. Lol

I never squirted until my first black man! That very first night, I had a multiple squirting orgasms within just a couple of minutes, keep in mind, with all the white guys I was with, that never happened. Anyway, after I squirted, the black guy looked at hubby and said, "You didn't tell me." Poor hubby had no clue. Now I squirt every time!!

I don't get why men like it so much, I hate it when I do, makes me feel self conscious and I'm not normally a self conscious person in the least when it comes to sex, so it's really conflicting when I do! But sometimes I just can hold on and the inevitable happens and I squirt and it totally kills the mood for me and just want the sex to end.

I blame it on a bad experience.
I didn't like it forever! Definitely know what you mean about being self conscious about it. But, when you are finally completely comfortable with someone they can make it feel absolutely comfortable. I want it all the time now! Just had to have the right one to coax it out of me and make me comfortable with it. I have only done it with my husband.

C'mon people!! It''s just PEE!!!! It's a golden shower without being called one. You are getting peed on. I would rather be pissed off than pissed on!! That's just me. KEEP THE SQUIRTERS I DON'T WANT ONE!!

C'mon people!! It''s just PEE!!!! It's a golden shower without being called one. You are getting peed on. I would rather be pissed off than pissed on!! That's just me. KEEP THE SQUIRTERS I DON'T WANT ONE!!
It definitely is not lol maybe you have been peed on, but girls that actually squirt, cum harder than anything. I do not cum when I owe, it is totally different.

It definitely is not lol maybe you have been peed on, but girls that actually squirt, cum harder than anything. I do not cum when I owe, it is totally different.
It's just pee lol. You can Google it. It's been medically tested. The composition of "squirt" is nothing but human urine.

I absolutely love squirters. I have been extremely fortunate to have every single woman I have been with be a squirter, or get extremely wet to the point of nearly squirting. If feels amazing and nothing gets me off more then seeing a white girl squirt on my dick, submitting and begging for more of my cock. I love it.

I always tell them to squirt on my cock and sometimes I lick up their squirt. If they are really good I will reward them with 2 to 3 creampies.

I never squirted until my first black man! That very first night, I had a multiple squirting orgasms within just a couple of minutes, keep in mind, with all the white guys I was with, that never happened. Anyway, after I squirted, the black guy looked at hubby and said, "You didn't tell me." Poor hubby had no clue. Now I squirt every time!!

Yes I had similar experiences. The first time I stuck my black cock in a white girl we both couldn't believe how good it felt. It's like a switch of pleasure got turned on. LMAO I think i said "oh *******! .wow this feels good." She didn't say anything but her facial expression said the same thing. When I started to sensually grind her she told me how badly she wanted my n word cock and she told me to not stop fucking her. She started squirting on my cock immediately. We agreed that I was going to cum on her tits but I told her that it was so good I wasn't going to pull out of her which made her squirt even more. She told me I could cum where ever I want and I came inside of her immediately. She told me how much she loved my n word cock which kept me hard. I creampied her 3 times within 45 minutes. The sheets were an absolute mess mixed with her squirt and my creampies that were overflowing from her pussy.

Yes I had similar experiences. The first time I stuck my black cock in a white girl we both couldn't believe how good it felt. It's like a switch of pleasure got turned on. LMAO I think i said "oh *******! .wow this feels good." She didn't say anything but her facial expression said the same thing. When I started to sensually grind her she told me how badly she wanted my n word cock and she told me to not stop fucking her. She started squirting on my cock immediately. We agreed that I was going to cum on her tits but I told her that it was so good I wasn't going to pull out of her which made her squirt even more. She told me I could cum where ever I want and I came inside of her immediately. She told me how much she loved my n word cock which kept me hard. I creampied her 3 times within 45 minutes. The sheets were an absolute mess mixed with her squirt and my creampies that were overflowing from her pussy.
Hot!

Back