Any sexy Filipina, Japan couple, Island or woman in Honolulu area looking 9in thick bbc today?

Any couple or woman available to meet today in Honolulu area? Please no endless chats or emails and I’m not making any opinions on your wife/girlfriend (?) pics. No apologies, I got it you are not in my area.

Any couple or woman available to meet today in Honolulu area? Please no endless chats or emails and I’m not making any opinions on your wife/girlfriend (?) pics. No apologies, I got it you are not in my area.

Are the local ladies not lookin to hook up. I mean when we go to Hawaii there are ******* tons of hot women/wives around.

Are the local ladies not lookin to hook up. I mean when we go to Hawaii there are ******* tons of hot women/wives around.
Not really for black guys here in Hawaii. They going for local island/Filipino mix and white guys. You get Asian or Poly single female want to try bbcs because they fucked blk guys in the past or it’s on their bucket list. Nowadays you find white tourist couples from mainland that are looking for bulls

Back