Any sexy Filipina, Japan couple, Island or woman in Honolulu area looking 9in thick bbc today?

There are no restrictions. What are your travel dates in December and which city in Hawaii you are traveling at? You can send me a DM

Hello, I’m 9in thick big black cock and bull professional gent interested in meeting a sexy Asian /mix couple or lady if a cuck couple available looking to meet in Oahu or Honolulu area.Please me a DM with picture in your response and location. Sorry I’m not interested in meeting bbws or chubby woman it’s my preference and no disrespect. Please be real available to chat either kik, WhatsApp or Snapchat. No endless emails/chats or asking opinions of about how woman look on a picture.
My thick wife would love you

New Jersey and because I don't want to verify. If you think I'm a fake move along. There are too many big dicked black men on here that would love to fuck my wife

New Jersey and because I don't want to verify. If you think I'm a fake move along. There are too many big dicked black men on here that would love to fuck my wife
You are not going to have serious bbcs that looking to if there are not pic of woman in your profile

Any couple or woman available to meet today in Honolulu area? Please no endless chats or emails and I’m not making any opinions on your wife/girlfriend (?) pics. No apologies, I got it you are not in my area.

Back