Any sexy Filipina, Japan couple, Island or woman in Honolulu area looking 9in thick bbc today?

Latinaluver

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
HI, US
Hello, I’m 9in thick big black cock and bull professional gent interested in meeting a sexy Asian /mix couple or lady if a cuck couple available looking to meet in Oahu or Honolulu area.Please me a DM with picture in your response and location. Sorry I’m not interested in meeting bbws or chubby woman it’s my preference and no disrespect. Please be real available to chat either kik, WhatsApp or Snapchat. No endless emails/chats or asking opinions of about how woman look on a picture.

Attachments

• 64A3114C-D495-4034-BF04-C1DB155CC4C8.jpeg
    64A3114C-D495-4034-BF04-C1DB155CC4C8.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Any couple or woman available to meet today in Honolulu area? Please no endless chats or emails and I’m not making any opinions on your wife/girlfriend (?) pics. No apologies, I got it you are not in my area.

Any couple or woman available to meet today in Honolulu area? Please no endless chats or emails and I’m not making any opinions on your wife/girlfriend (?) pics. No apologies, I got it you are not in my area.

Where are you all located, any information like pic? I noticed no pic in your profile, not verified and sent kik
Dude I think that profile is a fake… I got the same message, and when I looked at their recent postings, all of their messages are copied and pasted… I’m calling this one out 😠

Bro this is BlacktoWhite. You need to go to BlacktoAsian. The majority of people here are not going to be what your looking for hence the difficult time getting responses

Back