Any sex clubs for black men/white women in London for shy, horny newbies?

You can't verify but you can post a picture of yourself supposedly?🙄

Ok sweetie it's time to stop playing on the internet! I think we have endured and entertained your rebellious Christian shenanigans long enough!
Why are you obsessed with my religion? Does it trigger you or something? I mentioned it like only once or twice and now you keep mentioning it repeatedly. Did your black Christian mum beat you up as a baby or something? Get off my pussy.

So I’m a black woman and I want to attend a sex club or strip club in London. Preferably a majority interracial dynamic because I enjoy the black man white woman aspect. I wouldn’t mind being the only black woman there as long as they are actually welcoming to me lol. I’m very shy and I want to watch some sex actions between black men and white women like a true cuckquean. Does anyone have immediate recommendations? I need to go to one before the end of the week and if I don’t do it in this time frame, I won’t have the opportunity to do it again.
How is your shynness level is?

I got verified last year you dumbass when I posted pics of my boobs. And they took my fucking verification away. I even made a mistake by doing that. Showing strangers pics of myself just to get verified on a forum that ain’t paying me for my pics. And they threw it back in my face by removing my verification. So shut the fuck up and mind your business you clown.
Black women like you love to literally shyte were they walk and stand!

So didn't you think that they were trying to give you a message??? It seemed pretty clear to me that they did like what they saw and definitely didn't see any value in it so they booted 👢 it!

See what I am doing is showing everyone that what that guy said about you and women like you which you thought was racist was actually very warranted!

You are absolutely the most nastiest person I have encountered on here, but that's what y'all do mess up your own image, disrupt everything, get on everyone's nerves, then cry 😭 about protection and wonder why nobody wants y'all around!

I'm telling you Christianmingle would love to have you and all your purity and righteousness!

Why are you obsessed with my religion? Does it trigger you or something? I mentioned it like only once or twice and now you keep mentioning it repeatedly. Did your black Christian mum beat you up as a baby or something? Get off my pussy.
Not only did you mention your religion but you had the unmitigated gal to judge other people on here as if being a hypocrite is not the worst and most vile of all!

All you are doing is embarrassing yourself and making everything that everyone thinks about women like you true no matter how racist you think it is!

I tell you what answer me one question and I will leave all of this alone!

Who gets tortured worse in hell: A sinner who has been a sinner their whole lives and knows nothing else but sin or a hypocrite that claims to be a good person and a better person than the sinner but is really just a sinner themselves in denial?
Who gets a worse punishment?

I don't believe what he said to you, who are crude, disruptive, gets on people nerves, brings nothing but drama here, was racist! So no I won't condemn what he said to you because you and women like you have it coming!
I hope you burn in the deepest pits of hell. You are ugly both inside and out and I have nothing more to say to you. You filthy excuse of a human being.

Black women like you love to literally shyte were they walk and stand!

So didn't you think that they were trying to give you a message??? It seemed pretty clear to me that they did like what they saw and definitely didn't see any value in it so they booted 👢 it!

See what I am doing is showing everyone that what that guy said about you and women like you which you thought was racist was actually very warranted!

You are absolutely the most nastiest person I have encountered on here, but that's what y'all do mess up your own image, disrupt everything, get on everyone's nerves, then cry 😭 about protection and wonder why nobody wants y'all around!

I'm telling you Christianmingle would love to have you and all your purity and righteousness!
Go to hell and I hope someone makes you their slave one day since you think that it’s ok for a white man to say that sort of thing. Buck dancing black men that condones racist comments about slavery🤮

Last edited:
Go to hell and I hope someone makes you their slave one day since you think that it’s ok for a white man to say that sort of thing.
Just answer my question and I'm done! I don't think there is anything else anyone needs to hear from a lovely black Christian Cuckquean after you answer that question ❓

This is a crazy thread.
The girl wanted to find a club in London to watch some IR fucking and it went west lol.
I’d also like to know the answer, we’re going to London and would be interested, and a good looking black woman watching is also very hot.
If that’s a real pic, you can watch my gf get fucked anytime 🔥
You see.. black men stay attacking me. It doesn’t matter how clean and innocent my thread is, these despicable men hate their own race of women. Then when that racist white boy talked about making me a slave, one clown even defended him. And no one punishes them for this. But they will remove my fucking verification when those trolls tell them to. Then repeatedly ask me to verify myself again or accuse me of being a man.

You see.. black men stay attacking me. It doesn’t matter how clean and innocent my thread is, these despicable men hate their own race of women. Then when that racist white boy talked about making me a slave, one clown even defended him. And no one punishes them for this. But they will remove my fucking verification when those trolls tell them to. Then repeatedly ask me to verify myself again or accuse me of being a man.
Reason why I've only had white bfs.

Back