Any sex clubs for black men/white women in London for shy, horny newbies?

That will never happen!!! This is one Marine that will die fight before I ever end up anyone's slave!

I tell you what you will end up a slave getting debauched long before anyone even considers doing that to me!

I probably shouldn't say this but fuck it you asked for it!

You can go into my media and see what I look like. You can clearly see that I am a very fit and handsome black man! You on the other hand you have actually had to fight and defend what what you look like because you know full well you don't meet the standard of beauty in most communities! Like I said a beautiful women love to show themselves! You know that you look like who did it and what and that's why you hide in a community of grown folks!

I'm telling you Christianmingle is where it's at for you. You are harming your Christianity being around what did you call us "losers and degenerates"! Good wholesome Christian virgins like yourself should be fellowshipping in a community of pure and saintly people just like yourself!😇

That will never happen!!! This is one Marine that will die fight before I ever end up anyone's slave!

I tell you what you will end up a slave getting debauched long before anyone even considers doing that to me!

You can go into my media and see what I look like. You can clearly see that I am a very fit and handsome black man! You on the other hand you have actually had to fight and defend what what you look like because you know full well you don't meet the standard of beauty in most communities! Like I said a beautiful women love to show themselves! You know that you look like who did it and what and that's why you hide in a community of grown folks!

I'm telling you Christianmingle is where it's at for you. You are harming your Christianity being around what did you call us "losers and degenerates"! Good wholesome Christian virgins like yourself should be fellowshipping in a community of pure and saintly people just like yourself!😇
You sick ******* of a bitch. I @ you on a comment about a white man talking about bringing up slavery again and being racist towards me and your response is to say I’m not attractive? Your response is to agree that I will end up a slave? You need help honestly. This is beyond just hating your own race now. You got a few loose screws if that’s your first response to a white man telling a black woman about bringing back slavery.

And like I’ve said, I’m not posting pictures of myself on this website. If that means I’m ugly to you and ‘don’t meet the standards of beauty’ because I don’t post pics of myself on the internet then go ahead with that. I have a job, a life, a man and ish to lose. You clearly don’t have ish to lose. Your whole face is on here. Why as a woman would I post naked pictures of myself for free when I can actually profit off it on Instagram. If I wanted to be a sexual deviant, I’d post on only fans. Not blacktowhite. Beautiful women ain’t posting on this goddam forum. Look around. These are not attractive women posting their pictures here so your logic is flawed.

All I know is that today I got 4 compliments alone from strangers just because I’m cute. Because they like my hair. My outfit. At my job I get compliments. At Starbucks I get complimented. Walking home I get complimented. I love being a beautiful black woman. We are so beautiful.

I’ve already seen your pictures. I’m not attracted to you. You’re not my type. And I’m cuter and younger than any of those bitches that you fucked in those videos. All that smoke for black women but the other races you fuck are below mediocre and basic looking as hell.

I did twist outs on my natural hair and it looks like this beautiful black woman’s hair below. Tell me.. have you ever fucked a snow bunny that looks as good as this sister? Could you pull a woman that looks as good as this sister?

Attachments

• 2F39271B-7FAC-47DE-8536-F27C7BCEF870.jpeg
    2F39271B-7FAC-47DE-8536-F27C7BCEF870.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Like I said a beautiful women love to show themselves! You know that you look like who did it and what and that's why you hide in a community of grown folks!
You don’t get to talk about what beautiful woman do or don’t do. It’s not like any of them are in your bed. So how the fuck do you know? Beautiful women do not need to seek validation because they get it naturally everyday from leaving their house. And they don’t post pictures of themselves on forums like this because they gain nothing from that.

Also a lot of beautiful women don’t go around posting pictures of themselves, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. A lot of people with beautiful singing voices never told anyone they can sing. By that logic if they could sing they would have been telling everyone.

Last edited:

@Nolabull you see what I mean. Told you I wasn’t make ish up. This is a black man agreeing with the white racist that I’ll be a slave. You see how he barely responded to that disgusting comment about slavery neither did he condemn the guy. Instead he proceeded to write paragraphs about how I’m unattractive because I refuse to post my pics up here.

A white man made a racist comment to me about bringing back slavery and this was his goofy ass response? @eatme314

Last edited:
So I’m a black woman and I want to attend a sex club or strip club in London. Preferably a majority interracial dynamic because I enjoy the black man white woman aspect. I wouldn’t mind being the only black woman there as long as they are actually welcoming to me lol. I’m very shy and I want to watch some sex actions between black men and white women like a true cuckquean. Does anyone have immediate recommendations? I need to go to one before the end of the week and if I don’t do it in this time frame, I won’t have the opportunity to do it again.

No thanks. I was verified before and they took it away from me. I’m not interested in doing that again.

You sick ******* of a bitch. I @ you on a comment about a white man talking about bringing up slavery again and being racist towards me and your response is to say I’m not attractive? Your response is to agree that I will end up a slave? You need help honestly. This is beyond just hating your own race now. You got a few loose screws if that’s your first response to a white man telling a black woman about bringing back slavery.

And like I’ve said, I’m not posting pictures of myself on this website. If that means I’m ugly to you and ‘don’t meet the standards of beauty’ because I don’t post pics of myself on the internet then go ahead with that. I have a job, a life, a man and ish to lose. You clearly don’t have ish to lose. Your whole face is on here. Why as a woman would I post naked pictures of myself for free when I can actually profit off it on Instagram. If I wanted to be a sexual deviant, I’d post on only fans. Not blacktowhite. Beautiful women ain’t posting on this goddam forum. Look around. These are not attractive women posting their pictures here so your logic is flawed.

All I know is that today I got 4 compliments alone from strangers just because I’m cute. Because they like my hair. My outfit. At my job I get compliments. At Starbucks I get complimented. Walking home I get complimented. I love being a beautiful black woman. We are so beautiful.

I’ve already seen your pictures. I’m not attracted to you. You’re not my type. And I’m cuter and younger than any of those bitches that you fucked in those videos. All that smoke for black women but the other races you fuck are below mediocre and basic looking as hell.

I did twist outs on my natural hair and it looks like this beautiful black woman’s hair below. Tell me.. have you ever fucked a snow bunny that looks as good as this sister? Could you pull a woman that looks as good as this sister?
I don't believe that is you but I digress!

For some reason you seem to be the only person who doesn't understand the moment you judged people on this sight calling people losers and degenerates and said that you were a Christian and other stuff attempting to make yourself seem better than everyone all you did was embarrass yourself and make yourself look like a hypocrite!

You being here after saying all that self righteous and religious nonsense only confirms exactly what you think was racist! Y'all are the only ones who literally do fu##ery and fu##$hit then double down and act like someone is hating on you when they call your stankin a$$ out! This is why people don't take y'all seriously because y'all have the nerve to judge people when y'all do the most fu##$hit period!

Not being the type for women like you and who look like you is actually a compliment to a guy like me! So I actually appreciate that!

Like I said Christianmingle is just waiting for you! 👍

You don’t get to talk about what beautiful woman do or don’t do. It’s not like any of them are in your bed. So how the fuck do you know? Beautiful women do not need to seek validation because they get it naturally everyday from leaving their house. And they don’t post pictures of themselves on forums like this because they gain nothing from that.

Also a lot of beautiful women don’t go around posting pictures of themselves, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. A lot of people with beautiful singing voices never told anyone they can sing. By that logic if they could sing they would have been telling everyone.
Again only you would talk down on a forum like this while being on a forum like this! So you can be here talk about how much better and holier you are than everyone yet still here!😂🤣

See there that makes you the perfect person to ask for the answer to this great mystery. Which end of a piece of poo 💩 is the cleanest end?🤔

Only a black woman can stand in the mud with everyone else and claim to have the cleanest toes in the group!🤦

You remind me of the state senator from Rhode Island who doesn't understand all the backlash she is getting for making a twerk video! A state senator with an Ivy league degree and zero class or decorum showing her thick out of shape ass to the world when she is supposed to be a professional and leader! Nobody is going to respect her now because she just showed the world that she is nothing more than a 304 in suit who doesn't even respect herself! You hate accountability just like she does and it's typical of you lot!

No thanks. I was verified before and they took it away from me. I’m not interested in doing that again.
You can't verify but you can post a picture of yourself supposedly?🙄

Ok sweetie it's time to stop playing on the internet! I think we have endured and entertained your rebellious Christian shenanigans long enough!

You can't verify but you can post a picture of yourself supposedly?🙄

Ok sweetie it's time to stop playing on the internet! I think we have endured and entertained your rebellious Christian shenanigans long enough!
I got verified last year you dumbass when I posted pics of my boobs. And they took my fucking verification away. I even made a mistake by doing that. Showing strangers pics of myself just to get verified on a forum that ain’t paying me for my pics. And they threw it back in my face by removing my verification. So shut the fuck up and mind your business you clown.

I don't believe that is you but I digress!

For some reason you seem to be the only person who doesn't understand the moment you judged people on this sight calling people losers and degenerates and said that you were a Christian and other stuff attempting to make yourself seem better than everyone all you did was embarrass yourself and make yourself look like a hypocrite!

You being here after saying all that self righteous and religious nonsense only confirms exactly what you think was racist! Y'all are the only ones who literally do fu##ery and fu##$hit then double down and act like someone is hating on you when they call your stankin a$$ out! This is why people don't take y'all seriously because y'all have the nerve to judge people when y'all do the most fu##$hit period!

Not being the type for women like you and who look like you is actually a compliment to a guy like me! So I actually appreciate that!

Like I said Christianmingle is just waiting for you! 👍
You still can’t condemn the racist. You’re a clown. Fuck out of my face.

Back