Any real hookups?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by one4unu69, Jul 16, 2013.

1. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Can someone please tell me if anyone has had a real hookup from this site. I might give up on this site. Alot of nice pepole, but no real hookups. I'm from Connecticut and have not had any luck. Email is one4unu6969@yahoo.com if anyone is interested. Thanks

2. animalman8989

animalman8989 New Member

I have personally had 1 real date so far. Not real good considering the amount of people on here but I think distance has a lot to do with it. Take the site for what it is, a place to flirt and if you should happen to get lucky consider that a bonus.

wanabecucked likes this.
  3. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Lol... ok I guess that your right.

4. Marquis00

Marquis00 Active Member

US
    To be honest bro, I wouldnt hold My breath expecting much to jump off from here...

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  5. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Figured that much

6. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I've met 3 local guys from the site. Only with one did it go past the coffee and chat stage.

7. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

I have had 5 sexual encounters and met some nice women also from this site , u have to take this site for what it really is alot of talk and plenty of fakers.. It is what it is... Don't give up......

8. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Yes, there's a lot of chaff, but if you have the patience to sift through it, you will get to the wheat. Or use the coal and diamond analogy. Same theory.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  9. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Thank you all :)

10. Ivory Hunter

Ivory Hunter Member

Last year before I to the Stockade I met the hottest wife I ever knew On this site

wanabecucked likes this.
  11. blondegiver

blondegiver Active Member Real Person

Ive met 2 girls from this site, 1 of them its not really a secret as some of our convos are public and through her ive "met" 2 more girls (her friends ;)). But having said that the few real white girls on here want to meet black guys, from your profile pic you dont appear to be black.

serginho likes this.
  12. Phil

Phil Active Member

Yes,,have met both female and males from site.

13. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Had much better luck on CL. I'm quite attractive and intelligent, and live in a popular metro area, so I can be pretty choosy when it comes to CL. On other sites I've had much less luck. Too many unstable people or, more often, people just not in my area.

Which is weird, considering OC/LA is obviously retardedly populated.

14. elizabeth black

elizabeth black Member

Oopps, norty norty