ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

I love Nurses. My first real job was at a major hospital in Detroit, Michigan. I literally Blacked all the day shift nurses on the F3 wing. It was my personal cumming out party. All white single, married, divorce nurses and some Candy Stripe nurses too; in patient rooms, the parking lot and garage, nearby hotels, in the radiology co-bot room, linen closet and behind the nurses station. Everything you may have heard about nurses, I inadvertently help make true. Nurses and Stewardess have ALL my passion, love and respect.

So much fucking goes on in the hospital! I am an RN and I have been fucking in the workplace since I started. I currently have two regulars at work. One is a housekeeping supervisor and the other is a security supervisor. I get fucked by both most days. We meet on my 15 minute breaks and/or during my lunch break. They both have keys to everything in the hospital.

So much fucking goes on in the hospital! I am an RN and I have been fucking in the workplace since I started. I currently have two regulars at work. One is a housekeeping supervisor and the other is a security supervisor. I get fucked by both most days. We meet on my 15 minute breaks and/or during my lunch break. They both have keys to everything in the hospital.
Me next

I am an RN. I am 46. Starting taking BBC my first week of college. I was exclusively BBC all through college. In college, I worked as an aide in a nursing home. I fucked some of the residents there.

When I started working in the hospital, I worked a lot of nights. That gave me the opportunity to occasionally fuck a patient and to often fuck various BBC staff members.

I married a vanilla white guy. Gave up BBC until my second pregnancy. Was so incredibly horny and ended up fucking the retired military BBC next door. We fucked 1-2 times a day while husband was at work. My water actually broke as he was filling me with cum.

After the baby was born I was limited to just sucking him off until I healed. Then we resumed fucking. He had an army buddy visiting. They were giving me DVP when hubby came home early. We divorced.

After that, I fucked mostly black men. Dated some white guys. My current husband and I started dating and after he found out I liked black cock, he told me how he loved sharing with black guys. He has encouraged me over the years to stay active at work and bring him sloppy seconds.

Attachments

• 55944399-CA06-47D9-9F68-9AABEDDE254D.jpeg
    55944399-CA06-47D9-9F68-9AABEDDE254D.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 105
  • F12F8CE8-B365-4116-A60A-D59B8F66EC87.jpeg
    F12F8CE8-B365-4116-A60A-D59B8F66EC87.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 74
  • 423F0F1B-193A-4048-B06B-FBFA6B72C542.jpeg
    423F0F1B-193A-4048-B06B-FBFA6B72C542.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 2218FC0D-E230-47C9-87E2-C6E8A2F86657.jpeg
    2218FC0D-E230-47C9-87E2-C6E8A2F86657.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 99

I am an RN. I am 46. Starting taking BBC my first week of college. I was exclusively BBC all through college. In college, I worked as an aide in a nursing home. I fucked some of the residents there.

When I started working in the hospital, I worked a lot of nights. That gave me the opportunity to occasionally fuck a patient and to often fuck various BBC staff members.

I married a vanilla white guy. Gave up BBC until my second pregnancy. Was so incredibly horny and ended up fucking the retired military BBC next door. We fucked 1-2 times a day while husband was at work. My water actually broke as he was filling me with cum.

After the baby was born I was limited to just sucking him off until I healed. Then we resumed fucking. He had an army buddy visiting. They were giving me DVP when hubby came home early. We divorced.

After that, I fucked mostly black men. Dated some white guys. My current husband and I started dating and after he found out I liked black cock, he told me how he loved sharing with black guys. He has encouraged me over the years to stay active at work and bring him sloppy seconds.
Niceeee

Sexy

Where are you located because I’d love to meet you!!

Back