ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

I was a nurse trainee when we first got martied. In addition to a great salary I got to meet many professionals. One of my first duties was working in an area where people recovered from operations. While they did this, PT was necessary.
One gentlemen was black and in his late 40’s. I guess a 20 year old white nurse was a turn on for him. I didn’t mInd. his long looks at my body and actually took it as a compliment. One of the older RN’s told me that many of the nurses aids were always fighting about who would wash him down in bed before he was able to actually recover and get up from his double hernia operation. When I asked why? She held her hands apart indicating the guy was super hung. I giggled and couldn’t imagine having sexual desires in a hospital. When I got home, i told my husband about the nurse aids escapades. He asked me if I saw the guys black cock, I told him that I didn’t clean patients and was shocked that he asked. He said…hey..it’s only a look. Think about it as a medical education.
The next week, all I could think about was seeing this “eighth wonder of the world”. It took a little planning but I was able to time his bed wash with medication he needed. As the aid pulled his sheet down I saw his huge blacker than coal, uncut 10” cock. He looked at me and smiled knowing I was in awe. Shaking, I called my husband and told him I saw it. It was so beautiful I could understand any woman wanting more. He told me to make an excuse and try to touch it. When we made love at home my husband kept telling me it was ok to have desires outside of our marriage. Just dont get emotionally involved. The next day we learned he was going to be moved closer to PT and this would be his last day by me. I figured…it’s today or never.
The RN asked me if I could cover 2 hours into the next shift to to other nurses out due to Covid. At 1 1/2 times pay, I said yes. One of the duties was to make sure the black man was moved in a timely fashion.
At 4pm, it was time for the guys bed wash and no aide was available. I told him that his daily wash would be skipped but he could take a shower the next day. He told me that he needed to be cleaned,,..before he was moved. I asked him if he wanted me to help. He said….Of Course. As i sponged his chest, I could see the monster growing. He closed his eyes and I lowered the sheet. It was thick and huge..I thought he had some pre cum coming out. I played innocent and asked if he was ok. He good me he needed to cum. Slowly i Took it in my hand and sponged it. He asked if I could open some buttons on my blouse. Looking around, no one was close. So I opened it and he told me that my white titles were beautiful. He asked if I was married. I said yes. I told him my husband encouraged me to look at his black cock. The man said…your husband is probably a cuckold. I never heard that term and asked what it meant. At that point his black cock exploded. I wanted It in my mouth but knew better.
He thanked me for helping him and told me if myself and hubby ever wanted to explore sex with him, to call him.
After he was discharged from the hospital, my husband actually called him. That is how we got started.

I was a nurse trainee when we first got martied. In addition to a great salary I got to meet many professionals. One of my first duties was working in an area where people recovered from operations. While they did this, PT was necessary.
One gentlemen was black and in his late 40’s. I guess a 20 year old white nurse was a turn on for him. I didn’t mInd. his long looks at my body and actually took it as a compliment. One of the older RN’s told me that many of the nurses aids were always fighting about who would wash him down in bed before he was able to actually recover and get up from his double hernia operation. When I asked why? She held her hands apart indicating the guy was super hung. I giggled and couldn’t imagine having sexual desires in a hospital. When I got home, i told my husband about the nurse aids escapades. He asked me if I saw the guys black cock, I told him that I didn’t clean patients and was shocked that he asked. He said…hey..it’s only a look. Think about it as a medical education.
The next week, all I could think about was seeing this “eighth wonder of the world”. It took a little planning but I was able to time his bed wash with medication he needed. As the aid pulled his sheet down I saw his huge blacker than coal, uncut 10” cock. He looked at me and smiled knowing I was in awe. Shaking, I called my husband and told him I saw it. It was so beautiful I could understand any woman wanting more. He told me to make an excuse and try to touch it. When we made love at home my husband kept telling me it was ok to have desires outside of our marriage. Just dont get emotionally involved. The next day we learned he was going to be moved closer to PT and this would be his last day by me. I figured…it’s today or never.
The RN asked me if I could cover 2 hours into the next shift to to other nurses out due to Covid. At 1 1/2 times pay, I said yes. One of the duties was to make sure the black man was moved in a timely fashion.
At 4pm, it was time for the guys bed wash and no aide was available. I told him that his daily wash would be skipped but he could take a shower the next day. He told me that he needed to be cleaned,,..before he was moved. I asked him if he wanted me to help. He said….Of Course. As i sponged his chest, I could see the monster growing. He closed his eyes and I lowered the sheet. It was thick and huge..I thought he had some pre cum coming out. I played innocent and asked if he was ok. He good me he needed to cum. Slowly i Took it in my hand and sponged it. He asked if I could open some buttons on my blouse. Looking around, no one was close. So I opened it and he told me that my white titles were beautiful. He asked if I was married. I said yes. I told him my husband encouraged me to look at his black cock. The man said…your husband is probably a cuckold. I never heard that term and asked what it meant. At that point his black cock exploded. I wanted It in my mouth but knew better.
He thanked me for helping him and told me if myself and hubby ever wanted to explore sex with him, to call him.
After he was discharged from the hospital, my husband actually called him. That is how we got started.

What goes on at the hospital, "stays" at the hospital. Well, not really.

Please login or become a member to view

Did he give you your first blacking?

What was it like having sex with him? Amazing? Did it feel different than hubby?

So you w

So you were a young nurse of about 20 around the time of COVID yet when you joined the site you were 53.

My conclusion was you either have a time machine or your full of BS. After reading your post history and seeing several different accounts of your first time the jury has concluded your full of BS.

Back