ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

Im a nurse in St.Louis,well Ive stopped nursing but Im still a very willing x-nurse lol as long as your a fine black man!!!!Been looking for a beautiful man I used to work with at Bathesda nursing home in St.Louis or Sunset Hills!He worked in the kitchen and I worked as a CNA on the floor!Im still married to the same man but Im reaching out to you because I want you to make love to me!!!I know you remember me because you and I were just getting hooked up when I left there!Ive thought about you for a long time now and I am ready for you to slam my pussy on a very regular basis and I can even make my husband bring me to you and you can have me completely!!!Hit me back soon!!!

Any naughty nurses?
Let me tell you bro nurses are probably some of the top women who play as hard as they work and they work some long hard hours especially nowadays. For these sexy hard working women a good dick down is therapeutic. I mean they really appreciate getting their back blown out from taking and good rough fuck.

I got something special for nurses because of my time spent in fitness and massage therapy. When I get them in the doggystyle position and I grab their traps above the shoulder area and they are always rock hard from the stress of work so I grab them really hard while I pound them and I push down on the pressure points in their traps which releases all that built up tension and they drop and cum while I frog fuck and pound them good and they go nuts bro! Nurses love to go a few rounds too!

I L❤ve me some nurses because that neck, back, and shoulders always needs a good blow out and they love it! 😁

I find that nurses tend to like being in control which makes them good candidates for having a stable of men, i also have a lot of like for nurses and have one as a health provider and several as neighbors

Can you not torment me like that when I'm on my third straight 12 hour shift and desperately in need of both a good massage and a good pounding! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:View attachment 3853639
Girl I got real r and r that the doctor ordered for nurses Rough and Real deep tissue massage therapy. Rub you down deep tissue style with hot oil all over, then use my whole body to sooth you. Rub my meat between your buns and smack it before I give you the chocolate hard one all up in your stomach. Grip that neck tight and pound that hard. The only sounds that will be heard is you screaming and our bodies clappin! ♠️😎

Back