ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

This past weekend I was at a gathering and was in conversation with several women, at least two of whom were nurses. One was talking about a procedure where she had to shave the patient and she said, "he was black and he was huge and I had to rush." I said, "that sounds a little bit erotic." The other women looked at me with raised eyebrows, but the nurse telling the story didn't skip a beat and said, "oh, honey, you have no idea. We should talk sometime." I got a little chill. I'm going to try and have that talk with her.
We see a lot and do a lot, but really have to turn off the erotic part of ourselves for that time. But I have to admit there have been times that have been overwhelming.

Becareful your badge is showing, it’s blurry but if any admin recognizes it you might have some explaining to do and be hot water! But nurses are great and super sexy and kinky!
Thank you for recognizing that. I do have to say that if
Becareful your badge is showing, it’s blurry but if any admin recognizes it you might have some explaining to do and be hot water! But nurses are great and super sexy and kinky!
all I see is the common RN identification. And a beautiful woman.

Back