ANY NURSES THAT ARE HOTWIVES AND LOVE BBC

My wife, Nellie, was a nurse but has retired! She loves BBC but did not start until after she quit nursing! She does do continuing education, however. No one in our community or among our friends knows she likes BBC! She dates in another city and spends most weekends with her BBC BF and occasionally also with friends of his! We tell everyone she is doing volunteer work! She is, of course!

My wife, Nellie, was a nurse but has retired! She loves BBC but did not start until after she quit nursing! She does do continuing education, however. No one in our community or among our friends knows she likes BBC! She dates in another city and spends most weekends with her BBC BF and occasionally also with friends of his! We tell everyone she is doing volunteer work! She is, of course!

This past weekend I was at a gathering and was in conversation with several women, at least two of whom were nurses. One was talking about a procedure where she had to shave the patient and she said, "he was black and he was huge and I had to rush." I said, "that sounds a little bit erotic." The other women looked at me with raised eyebrows, but the nurse telling the story didn't skip a beat and said, "oh, honey, you have no idea. We should talk sometime." I got a little chill. I'm going to try and have that talk with her.

This past weekend I was at a gathering and was in conversation with several women, at least two of whom were nurses. One was talking about a procedure where she had to shave the patient and she said, "he was black and he was huge and I had to rush." I said, "that sounds a little bit erotic." The other women looked at me with raised eyebrows, but the nurse telling the story didn't skip a beat and said, "oh, honey, you have no idea. We should talk sometime." I got a little chill. I'm going to try and have that talk with her.
a pecker checker! lol

I used to work as a nurse and had so much sex with black men that worked there. :) I let them use me as often as they wanted to.
Today I have a different job though but will always remember being a slut at work, loved it.

Attachments

• DJo3dMFXgAM9h9d.jpg
    DJo3dMFXgAM9h9d.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 983
  • 20170726_140855.jpg
    20170726_140855.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 1,062
  • 20170730_195449.jpg
    20170730_195449.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 1,196
Do you clean her up after she comes back home full of black cum?

I love Nurses. My first real job was at a major hospital in Detroit, Michigan. I literally Blacked all the day shift nurses on the F3 wing. It was my personal cumming out party. All white single, married, divorce nurses and some Candy Stripe nurses too; in patient rooms, the parking lot and garage, nearby hotels, in the radiology co-bot room, linen closet and behind the nurses station. Everything you may have heard about nurses, I inadvertently help make true. Nurses and Stewardess have ALL my passion, love and respect.

Last edited:
I am going to school now to become a LPN, its very hard but will be worth it in the long run.
I don't consider myself to be hot by any means but then again I am not conceited.
There are many nurses out there that need special things to let them know they are doing a good job.
Stay with it. There is a special spirit nurses share, a Passion for life that all nurses embrace. That Passion is very deep, and needs to be cultivated and nurtured with the depth and breath of emotional feelings. When a BBC holds, caress and ingulfs you with himself. This is the Passion of life you feel and why being a nurse, to aid others is important.

Back