Any men here cucked by a trans or sissy?

I've been fortunate to have some trans/sissy FWBs over the years that have cucked me so to speak. Though they weren't my significant other they did know about my desire to be cucked and would share their sexual escapades with me. From time to time I'd be allowed to actually reclaim them. It's always quite erotic.

I'm currently a 'cuck'/FWBs with a mature white trans bbw that is seeing a married black man. Shes submissive to him but then enjoys my cuck submission to her. Just this weekend I was able to see her just hours after he used her. She relived it all while I went down on her.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

I've been fortunate to have some trans/sissy FWBs over the years that have cucked me so to speak. Though they weren't my significant other they did know about my desire to be cucked and would share their sexual escapades with me. From time to time I'd be allowed to actually reclaim them. It's always quite erotic.

I'm currently a 'cuck'/FWBs with a mature white trans bbw that is seeing a married black man. Shes submissive to him but then enjoys my cuck submission to her. Just this weekend I was able to see her just hours after he used her. She relived it all while I went down on her.

want to be a cuck sissy.

I've been on the other side of this fun.

I'm not much larger than most men, and at 5'8" Not very intimidating. Married couples met me online (craiglist back in the day), and I believe I portrayed myself as a "marital aid". the sissy and bdsm was still not labels I knew.

The men and I enjoyed chatting a lil, but would leave me to be at their wives command while they worked. Some were proper housewives, some were just tired with baby's, and some were insatiable. Being unable to precum and lasting for over an hour, well, the men were rightly distraught and wives often wished I could teach their men new tricks. Unfortunately, after only a few meet ups, they'd want me to do a 3some with their husband, and that almost always turned bad for him. I'd rarely hear from them after.

But I remember waking up with a couple, and as she went downstairs to make dinner, I took her husbands virginity (I think??)..

Of course, many men met up with me used me and hid their wives either from their issues or just from me. I was open for all of it...

I never felt I was a bull in any regard, I've known I'm a submissive sissy at a young age, and eventually learned to "dominate" when asked. But a lifetime of serving women who ask me to act like a man does that... even the manly men at times want you to take charge..

I guess the good thing about having a person submissive to me is treating them worse than I've been treated, testing my own limits when they wont say no. 48 and I've yet to find any real limits than ...well I guess I have a couple.. ask me.

I wish

Back