Any guy can be cucked

donnysub

Male
From
AZ, US
I knew my wife had other guys before me. She started in High school. She was with a black guy when I met her. We were marred 3 months after we met and 3 months later I realized she was still seeing the black guy. Sex with her was very infrequent and I knew why. She liked me to go down on her and when I got a snout full of his cum she locked her legs around my back and told me to eat it all. I was locked in. When I was finished she told me I made a good sissy. I was totally humiliated. I started to complain and she said, shut up! You be a good little cuckold sissy and do what your told. I was so taken aback I was speechless. That night she locked me in chastity and her black lover came over and I was ****** to give him a blow job. My wife took pics of me sucking him and said if I did not obey she would put the pics on the internet.
So, here I was a totally straight guy and in less than 6 months was transformed into a total sissy cuck with no way to get out! This could happen to anyone. Black guys love to get white women to seduce white guys into marriage and servitude. It is a plan. Part of black reparations. So, men, keep your eyes open. This could happen to you.

Back