Any experience in Negril, Jamaica

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cscouple64, Apr 12, 2016.

1. cscouple64

cscouple64 Well-Known Member

We will be heading to Negril, Jamaica at the end of May and are hoping to find a special someone to join us for a MFM experience. Has anyone had any luck finding someone at the couples resorts to join them?

Thanks!

2. mwc4sbm

mwc4sbm New Member

Did you have any luck?

3. carl penter

carl penter New Member

Don't know what happened, they seem to have disappeared from the forum!

Jewbaka likes this.
  4. cscouple64

cscouple64 Well-Known Member

Our trip to Jamaica was shall we say...not a lot of fun. We arrived and spent the first day just chillin on the beach. Day 2 She started looking at possible hookups..Day 3 Wife was flirting big time with crew on booze cruise got totally drunk, and then sick and spent the next 2 days sick in bed.. I found out she had told the bartender to make her drinks really strong. Had I known I would have had her pace herself..as it was it was a real downer.. after being sick, she just wanted to chill on the beach with no one bothering her. We had a really long discussion when we got home..and she started getting wishy washy as to some possible local connections...so I told her we were not going to waste anyone's time on here until she decided what she really wanted to do..So I pulled all the photo's etc. Maybe will put them back up when she decides what she wants to do. It's a work at her own pace deal I guess. As I said before whatever she want's to do is fine with me.

Imup4it24u and Jewbaka like this.
  5. carl penter

carl penter New Member

Best wishes on whatever you decide, as long as you are both happy, good luck for the future and be well

6. Jaratica

Jaratica Member

Jamaica
    Oh my..sad to hear well there will be other times..no rush