Any cucks want to watch?

sw mi couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have always felt a bit sympathetic for the single cucks on this site so we thought we would invite one to watch the wife with her gentleman next week in central Florida.

This of course would also have to be approved by her gentleman.

Attachments

• C018FED8-C783-4A43-9F62-06FE1E7BE20D.jpeg
    C018FED8-C783-4A43-9F62-06FE1E7BE20D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 618
We have always felt a bit sympathetic for the single cucks on this site so we thought we would invite one to watch the wife with her gentleman next week in central Florida.

This of course would also have to be approved by her gentif o

Very sexy I'ma need that in my room asap

i wanna drive down & after eating ur girls cummy cunt I want her & teh bull to bust my lil nuts until I cry....

Thanks! It's always good for us Cucks to watch and see how sex SHOULD be done.

im tied up then but it would be the trip

I'm in sw Michigan and I'd love to watch you when you return. I just bought a house in benton harbor, and would love to host you anytime.

Last edited:

Wish there were more out there like you! And maybe someone closer to me 😜

What a thoughtful and considerate offer from a sexy couple. May you be rewarded with the most passionate and satisfying sexual fun no and pleasure. You deserve the best.

I want you mom 😘😘😘 I'm hot boy

Back