Any cucks ever have to shave their bulls?

I’ve shaved my wife’s and one of her friends pussies before a couple times before a black bull was coming over to play with them which was hot, especially shaving her friend Michelle’s pussy. I mean, they are already fully shaved, I just touched it up a bit and got all the hair back by their asshole they can’t see or make out cleaned up. Strangest thing that was a turn on in an off way is one of my wife’s bulls just has a massive soft cock, it’s not a grower but soft it’s a good 7-8” long probably, whether he’s cool or hot. It looks very good, especially when he walks around or just lays in the bed naked with her and it’s hanging down over his balls touching the sheets. My wife knows I’m so jealous of his cock because mine for sure is so minuscule compared. She will make me hold it while she sucks it and hold it and slap it around on her clit and run it up and down her pussy before I guide it in. When she straddles him, she always makes me cum over and hold it for her so she can slide down on it. Well, once he had to piss after they fucked so she had me go to the bathroom with him and she watched me hold and aim it, making me hold it the entire time them had me shake it off a good while. She was like, can you just feel the weight of his cock, isn’t it great. Now you can say you’ve held a big cock and shook it off from a piss.

Have any of you cucks out there ever had to shave a bulls cock and balls for their hot wives?

I have had pops (my hubby) shave a few of my more willing bulls for me. I really enjoy and prefer my bulls cock and balls shaved nice and smooth before we engage in any sucking and fucking. I just think its way more enjoyable having a smooth glistening cock slide between my lips, than having coarse and unattractive hair get in the way, especially as I am always perfectly shaved smooth for my bulls, courtesy of pops.

Having pops lather up the bulls balls and cock and then take great care of shaving them and getting them perfectly smooth, and then gently rubbing in some soothing oils, gets everyone in the right mood, especially my bulls. Pops is always keen to start fluffing the bulls once they are shaved and oiled and they are prepped and more than ready to mount me and deliver their hot loads after all this attention on their cocks. Not all bulls will submit to this, but those that do find it very stimulating and dominating to have it done for them by my hubby. They also are way more likely to get a return invite from me if they do:sex:

So I was wondering if any of you cucks out there have been in a similar situation or would be prepared to do so if asked?

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
This is the hottest thing I've seen in a long time! I wish my wife would make me her cuckold. She is not that adventurous 😔

Have any of you cucks out there ever had to shave a bulls cock and balls for their hot wives?

I have had pops (my hubby) shave a few of my more willing bulls for me. I really enjoy and prefer my bulls cock and balls shaved nice and smooth before we engage in any sucking and fucking. I just think its way more enjoyable having a smooth glistening cock slide between my lips, than having coarse and unattractive hair get in the way, especially as I am always perfectly shaved smooth for my bulls, courtesy of pops.

Having pops lather up the bulls balls and cock and then take great care of shaving them and getting them perfectly smooth, and then gently rubbing in some soothing oils, gets everyone in the right mood, especially my bulls. Pops is always keen to start fluffing the bulls once they are shaved and oiled and they are prepped and more than ready to mount me and deliver their hot loads after all this attention on their cocks. Not all bulls will submit to this, but those that do find it very stimulating and dominating to have it done for them by my hubby. They also are way more likely to get a return invite from me if they do:sex:

So I was wondering if any of you cucks out there have been in a similar situation or would be prepared to do so if asked?

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
I would love to be made to shave both your bull and you

If you aren't my barber and come anywhere near me with a razor one of us is going to get seriously injured!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Back