Any cuckold couples regularly hang out with other cuckold couples in vanilla non-sexual settings?

SM3033

Male

I'm a bull and I've been in and out of the cuck bull lifestlye for about 5 years and I've played with several wives. Awhile back I had 2 cuck couples I was actively seeing meet each other. It was awkward at first, but they actually hit it off because they felt empowered to be themselves with another like minded couple of about the same age. They seemed to enjoy each other's company knowing they each have this specific thing in common. Can any other cuck couples relate?​

I'm a bull and I've been in and out of the cuck bull lifestlye for about 5 years and I've played with several wives. Awhile back I had 2 cuck couples I was actively seeing meet each other. It was awkward at first, but they actually hit it off because they felt empowered to be themselves with another like minded couple of about the same age. They seemed to enjoy each other's company knowing they each have this specific thing in common. Can any other cuck couples relate?​

Yes. my Wife and i, are very close to another couple, where She is a hotwife, and he is also cuckold. he is by now my best friend. The other Wife is one of the best friends of my Wife since They where at college. Some years ago my Wife recruited the other hotwife to be used by Her Master. Several times the other cuckold and i, have to be together during sesions where our Wives were been fucked by Their BBC Lovers. Sometimes we also were ordered together to make sexual things, sometimes homosexual things. We use to hang out, the two couples. Our wives insisted. At first it was very awkward for me and the other cuckold, because we are not homosexuals and we done homosexual things one to another. But time made us very good friends, because who can best understand what i live that other cuckold. Is nice to be with other people who lives the same lifestyle. In our meetings, our Wives talk a lot about Their BBC Lovers. They laugh a lot. Sometimes in our meetings are present some of Their BBC Lovers. Yes, sometimes is shamefull to hear some coments about us, but it is also very healthy to be what we are.

i'm curious how, & where, that happened. how did the conversation start? were you there?

thanx

I don't really identify as a Cuck(though don't get me wrong, many aspects of Cuckoldry turn me on, just not quite our dynamic), but my wife and I hangout with a legit cuckold/flr couple in vanilla settings all the time. Very close friends actually. Our ******* play together, etc.

I don't really identify as a Cuck(though don't get me wrong, many aspects of Cuckoldry turn me on, just not quite our dynamic), but my wife and I hangout with a legit cuckold/flr couple in vanilla settings all the time. Very close friends actually. Our ******* play together, etc.
That's awesome, I have some questions. Do you think your friendship with that couple is deeper than those you have with actual vanilla friends because of the lifestyle? To what degree do the four of you openly talk about experiences, likes, dislikes? Has one or more of your bulls joined the four of you in hanging out in vanilla settings?

That's awesome, I have some questions. Do you think your friendship with that couple is deeper than those you have with actual vanilla friends because of the lifestyle? To what degree do the four of you openly talk about experiences, likes, dislikes? Has one or more of your bulls joined the four of you in hanging out in vanilla settings?
I would definitely say our friendship is deeper because of it. Simply because we know most things there is to know about one another(vanilla and kinky). Honestly, my wife is pretty open with most of her friends about what we do, but this is a friend she can really confide in, because she does it also. We pretty much talk about everything there is to talk about(obviously when it's just the 4 of us adults around) Perhaps it's an age thing, as we're all in our late 20s and early 30s, but discussing it openly with them has never been an issue. My wife is also a professional therapist who has done some sexual therapy/counseling, so talking this stuff out is kind of her thing. With this couple we also have a text group chat where anything goes. A lot of it is vanilla, but we swap naughty pics, vids, stories, ideas, fantasies, etc. Both girls are really turned on by the exhibitionist side of things so like us and each other to see their exploits. Amongst the 4 of us nobody is shy lol.
We have hung out with one mutual bull in a bar/restaurant setting and at the beach on a couple of occasions. My wife and her friend have shared this particular bull in the past and have played alone and together with him(they're both very bisexual, so will occasionally play just ff alone together too). That being said, they have different tastes and wants in bulls, so this particular guy is more the exception than the rule.
Obviously this past year has been trying for our lifestyle with Covid, and having younger ******* add to the complications of setting anything up. It doesn't happen nearly as often as we'd like, but it should be easier in the future.
The ultimate group fantasy is for the girls to go on a vacation together and each take a bull along as a boyfriend for the trip. While the hubby's stay home and hangout together with the *******. Lots of opportunity for them hanging in vanilla enviroments in that situation.
However, while this is a hot scenario for all parties, the logistics of it, and getting all involved on the same page, is not something we've been able to put together at this point. Maybe someday.

I would definitely say our friendship is deeper because of it. Simply because we know most things there is to know about one another(vanilla and kinky). Honestly, my wife is pretty open with most of her friends about what we do, but this is a friend she can really confide in, because she does it also. We pretty much talk about everything there is to talk about(obviously when it's just the 4 of us adults around) Perhaps it's an age thing, as we're all in our late 20s and early 30s, but discussing it openly with them has never been an issue. My wife is also a professional therapist who has done some sexual therapy/counseling, so talking this stuff out is kind of her thing. With this couple we also have a text group chat where anything goes. A lot of it is vanilla, but we swap naughty pics, vids, stories, ideas, fantasies, etc. Both girls are really turned on by the exhibitionist side of things so like us and each other to see their exploits. Amongst the 4 of us nobody is shy lol.
We have hung out with one mutual bull in a bar/restaurant setting and at the beach on a couple of occasions. My wife and her friend have shared this particular bull in the past and have played alone and together with him(they're both very bisexual, so will occasionally play just ff alone together too). That being said, they have different tastes and wants in bulls, so this particular guy is more the exception than the rule.
Obviously this past year has been trying for our lifestyle with Covid, and having younger ******* add to the complications of setting anything up. It doesn't happen nearly as often as we'd like, but it should be easier in the future.
The ultimate group fantasy is for the girls to go on a vacation together and each take a bull along as a boyfriend for the trip. While the hubby's stay home and hangout together with the *******. Lots of opportunity for them hanging in vanilla enviroments in that situation.
However, while this is a hot scenario for all parties, the logistics of it, and getting all involved on the same page, is not something we've been able to put together at this point. Maybe someday.
That's an overall very hot and a bit of a unique scenario. That you and your hubby have this other couple that you can confide in and grow in the dynamic is actually very beneficial and healthy, especially done in the "vanilla" way you've done it. Are you close to the other wife one on one and is your wife close to the other hubby? Has any bull ever met any of the *******?

That's an overall very hot and a bit of a unique scenario. That you and your hubby have this other couple that you can confide in and grow in the dynamic is actually very beneficial and healthy, especially done in the "vanilla" way you've done it. Are you close to the other wife one on one and is your wife close to the other hubby? Has any bull ever met any of the *******?
May have just been a mistype on your part, but just to be clear, I am the hubby. Lol. My wife occasionally browses around on here, because she does like to read some of these threads, but it's generally me that's posting anything. To answer your questions; yes, I'm very close to the other wife. My wife is also close with the cuck hubby, though she's much closer to his wife as well. Our situation is stranger than most in that we actually knew this couple before we got into the lifestyle. We didn't know they were also into it. They kept it well hidden. We did know they were sexually open and into non-traditional arrangements, so my wife told her just because she needed an understanding female friend to share the excitement with, and crazily enough they were already a cuck couple on their own. Pretty wild and definitely unique. No the Bull hasn't met our *******, we do keep family life separate from the lifestyle. He has met many of our friends though.

May have just been a mistype on your part, but just to be clear, I am the hubby. Lol. My wife occasionally browses around on here, because she does like to read some of these threads, but it's generally me that's posting anything. To answer your questions; yes, I'm very close to the other wife. My wife is also close with the cuck hubby, though she's much closer to his wife as well. Our situation is stranger than most in that we actually knew this couple before we got into the lifestyle. We didn't know they were also into it. They kept it well hidden. We did know they were sexually open and into non-traditional arrangements, so my wife told her just because she needed an understanding female friend to share the excitement with, and crazily enough they were already a cuck couple on their own. Pretty wild and definitely unique. No the Bull hasn't met our *******, we do keep family life separate from the lifestyle. He has met many of our friends though.
My mistake, I must have misread one of your posts in thinking that you were the wife. Your situtation definitely is unique. I'd love to have heard how the conversation went between your wife and the other wife when she confided in her about being a cuckold couple. I imagine you had some nice first conversations about it with them both as well? Have you and your wife sat and watched the other wife being used by a bull or vice versa? I like that the bull has met many of your friends.

My mistake, I must have misread one of your posts in thinking that you were the wife. Your situtation definitely is unique. I'd love to have heard how the conversation went between your wife and the other wife when she confided in her about being a cuckold couple. I imagine you had some nice first conversations about it with them both as well? Have you and your wife sat and watched the other wife being used by a bull or vice versa? I like that the bull has met many of your friends.
Yes, we've all watched each other both live and in pics and vids. Exhibitionism is a big turn on for both wives. Not as much as we want, but we have. The goal in the near future is a 4some with two bulls and both wives with the husbands watching, but we haven't been able to make it happen yet. The initial conversation between the wives went great, and yes we've had a lot of good ones since. It's very relaxing and comforting when you know everyone is on the same page and non-judgmental. My wife, being into psychology and couples therapy is great at articulating the lifestyle with others, and sometimes reccomends it to others. Yeah her Bull does know many of our friends. As I said, we keep this hidden from family, but our friends and family are seperate groups and most of our friends know what we do at this point, even if we don't go into detail. My wife has no problem referring to her Bull as her boyfriend or bullfriend around non-family members. She's pretty open about it. Doesn't seem to be as big of a deal to talk about this with women in their 20s/30s as opposed to older women. The younger crowd seems to just have more exposure to it I guess.

Yes, we've all watched each other both live and in pics and vids. Exhibitionism is a big turn on for both wives. Not as much as we want, but we have. The goal in the near future is a 4some with two bulls and both wives with the husbands watching, but we haven't been able to make it happen yet. The initial conversation between the wives went great, and yes we've had a lot of good ones since. It's very relaxing and comforting when you know everyone is on the same page and non-judgmental. My wife, being into psychology and couples therapy is great at articulating the lifestyle with others, and sometimes reccomends it to others. Yeah her Bull does know many of our friends. As I said, we keep this hidden from family, but our friends and family are seperate groups and most of our friends know what we do at this point, even if we don't go into detail. My wife has no problem referring to her Bull as her boyfriend or bullfriend around non-family members. She's pretty open about it. Doesn't seem to be as big of a deal to talk about this with women in their 20s/30s as opposed to older women. The younger crowd seems to just have more exposure to it I guess.
A 4some like that is a good goal to have. As per my initial post, I was a bull to 2 white wives at the same time when I introduced the 2 ocuples together, and I was definitely open to fukcing them both together, but it never quite happened. But there were several times when I did so separately with the other 3 watching. There was also some mild participation of the hubbies sucking or stroking me, not sure if you or the other hubby have done so, or if either of your wives enjoy seeing that. Does your bull ever show affection to your wife in front of your friends? I had actually met the ******* of one of the couples and they knew me as a friend of the family. That's a big step for sure.

A 4some like that is a good goal to have. As per my initial post, I was a bull to 2 white wives at the same time when I introduced the 2 ocuples together, and I was definitely open to fukcing them both together, but it never quite happened. But there were several times when I did so separately with the other 3 watching. There was also some mild participation of the hubbies sucking or stroking me, not sure if you or the other hubby have done so, or if either of your wives enjoy seeing that. Does your bull ever show affection to your wife in front of your friends? I had actually met the ******* of one of the couples and they knew me as a friend of the family. That's a big step for sure.
The other hubby and I are both bisexual, so we have done oral, cleanups etc. Not all Bulls we've known are into that, so we try and find ones who are. We do all enjoy that. And yeah if the Bull is around in a vanilla setting it basically means my wife is his girlfriend for as long as he's there, so she'll hold his hand, kiss him, stand with arms around each other's waist or on asses, sit next to each other, etc. It definitely is a turn on for me to see, and she likes teasing me like that.

The other hubby and I are both bisexual, so we have done oral, cleanups etc. Not all Bulls we've known are into that, so we try and find ones who are. We do all enjoy that. And yeah if the Bull is around in a vanilla setting it basically means my wife is his girlfriend for as long as he's there, so she'll hold his hand, kiss him, stand with arms around each other's waist or on asses, sit next to each other, etc. It definitely is a turn on for me to see, and she likes teasing me like that.
Very very hot!

It's true that not all bulls are into mm play with the hubby, in fact most probably aren't. I draw the line at actually fucking a hubby, not into that, but other things up to that is fun and adds to the dynamic. I imagine that your particular situation can lend for all kinds of fun opportunities. One of the wives casually sucking the bull while you are all hanging out in the family room or eating dinner. One of the wives even hanging out completely naked while the other 3 people are clothed.

Back