Any cuck wannabees have this issue?

BurghWannaBe

Male
Gold Member
When I begin to fuck my sexy blonde wife, she will stroke my cock, I'll get hard, but then get soft. I can only stay hard when I imagine another cock fucking her. I need her to suck my thumb and I repeatedly tell her I want to share her. Any other cucks or wannabees that still try to fuck their wives, have trouble fucking them, but cum fast and hard jacking off? 06e0a95b-71dc-48ce-b85b-dd93b4eec71f~2.jpg

I can totally relate to the erection issues and the madnesses that comes with fantasy. After years of secretly imagining a huge black man entering my beautiful tiny wife as I watch my cock would stay Rock hard during sex and masterbating. My erectile issues began after the humiliating incident and acceptance that came with explaining my fantasy to see her taken by a huge black man

My wife know about my cuckold feelings. I can only have good sex with her when she fucking her big dildo while I wank Myself. Actualy she wants regular vanilla sex with me too but she notice I don't get my dick has hard as when whe talk about cuckolding me. It already became part of our sexlife. I can't have good sex without it anymore.

My wife know about my cuckold feelings. I can only have good sex with her when she fucking her big dildo while I wank Myself. Actualy she wants regular vanilla sex with me too but she notice I don't get my dick has hard as when whe talk about cuckolding me. It already became part of our sexlife. I can't have good sex without it anymore.
U from

I was never a cuck prior to this but when we were separated my wife fucked and dated one of my coworkers a young fit tall black man. I knew he was hung as well from seeing him get a blowjob in his car at work (another story I guess). But now all I think about is my wife and him, imagining her take all of that. It’s how I can get hard but makes me cum fast. I asked her to describe how big he felt after sharing that I’ve seen him with other girls (not intentionally). She was a bit confused but she did I came so hard with very little touching.
U from

I can totally relate to the erection issues and the madnesses that comes with fantasy. After years of secretly imagining a huge black man entering my beautiful tiny wife as I watch my cock would stay Rock hard during sex and masterbating. My erectile issues began after the humiliating incident and acceptance that came with explaining my fantasy to see her taken by a huge black man
I wish you lots and lots of luck on this journey

Since she started fucking black guys, there has been a sort of replacement sex at all levels and in all directions. And it's true you may need to use your memory flashes of her with the bull. That's how I get my hards-on. I believe she cums that way too. Apart of that, there has been a general softening of my penis tissue and a little of shrinkage due possibly to caging some time ago.

I would love to hear more about what caused u to be humiliated

When I begin to fuck my sexy blonde wife, she will stroke my cock, I'll get hard, but then get soft. I can only stay hard when I imagine another cock fucking her. I need her to suck my thumb and I repeatedly tell her I want to share her. Any other cucks or wannabees that still try to fuck their wives, have trouble fucking them, but cum fast and hard jacking off? View attachment 3698386

Well, I have no trouble staying hard at all, but my thoughts ALWAYS wander off to images of a black cock in a white pussy. I literally can't imagine sex any other way...

When I begin to fuck my sexy blonde wife, she will stroke my cock, I'll get hard, but then get soft. I can only stay hard when I imagine another cock fucking her. I need her to suck my thumb and I repeatedly tell her I want to share her. Any other cucks or wannabees that still try to fuck their wives, have trouble fucking them, but cum fast and hard jacking off? View attachment 3698386
I was the same my wife is sexy she always wanted my ten inch strap on. I started training in the city at the gym. In showers metro black guys massive cocks. Long story short I got a room got missed *******. She always screams were is the dildo I brought them out. She said no but once they stared she loved it. Nice and rough ******* her. Misses said kiss me so I taste cock before I knew it I had my first

Holy *******. Im having the same issue. She wants sex all the time but i cant keep it hard. I have to inagine her getting pounded by a bbc to get hard but it wont last very ling and sometimes ends in an arguement on y i cant stay hard for her.

Back