Any cuck husbands out there handjobs only now?

I only get pussy once or twice a year now. My little dick has shrunk down to nothing but a clit she says. Nowadays she will lie beside me and use a wand on my clit. She then humiliates me verbally while she vibes me off. I'm not aloud to even touch it.

Attachments

• 2019-10-30-17-10-25_2.jpg
    2019-10-30-17-10-25_2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 1711298-06aafdaee163e9e219572ae4eb59ec53.jpg
    1711298-06aafdaee163e9e219572ae4eb59ec53.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 147
I only get pussy once or twice a year now. My little dick has shrunk down to nothing but a clit she says. Nowadays she will lie beside me and use a wand on my clit. She then humiliates me verbally while she vibes me off. I'm not aloud to even touch it.
hope she does this often to you - exciting that she using a vibrator to make you cum.

I am not only pussy free but jerkoff free ...as I am allowed to have anal orgasms mostly
with maybe a little touching to get it started .
It went from frustrating to being brainwashed as no longer a functioning sexual male .
There is no deeper submission to me as I am so in love with my dominant lady .
I like when she is happy with my tongue , I like her pleased by a real cock
although someone enjoying her gives me mixed feelings

I’m pussy free now for almost 10 years. I only get handjobs from her when I’m earning it eating her cream pie. Most times I am caged on Friday’s when he arrives and let out on Sunday evening when he leaves. If she’s in the mood when I’m eating that last cream pie she’ll remove the cage and give me a handjob

Back