Any couples ever thought about a live in bull.

I own my residences so a person like me would have little interest in living in someone else's home. Very likely the live in bull will be expecting to be supported by you. Domestic laws vary from state to state but if things go south you might end up having your private life a good deal more public than you would want in order to get rid of the person. A third person can be fun in the short term but the dynamic 3 heterosexual people living together under one roof can get very dicey. A more stable situation would be two couples. Either way the additional people increase the cost of maintaining the houshold and that needs to be defined at the beginning

I own my residences so a person like me would have little interest in living in someone else's home. Very likely the live in bull will be expecting to be supported by you. Domestic laws vary from state to state but if things go south you might end up having your private life a good deal more public than you would want in order to get rid of the person. A third person can be fun in the short term but the dynamic 3 heterosexual people living together under one roof can get very dicey. A more stable situation would be two couples. Either way the additional people increase the cost of maintaining the houshold and that needs to be defined at the beginning
Hell ya they have to dish the money out too.

And I’ve learned that they love freebies screw that crap.

My wife’s bull stayed with us for a month when he was in between his apartment and a condo. I was relegated to the guest room during that time.
I missed sleeping with her and getting my handjobs at bedtime.
They would wake me with their fuck noise during the night. He took over the house and I was glad to see him depart.
My wife was jealous because he stayed out all night a few times. I think she was not that disappointed to see him leave.
But she still fucks him here and stays at his new place some weekends.
Your Wife is very hot. He must have loved fucking he all night in the regular

Back