Any couples ever thought about a live in bull.

Yes we would since we are poly. As mentioned above, we would ALL have to be on the same page about what all of our expectations are because it would no longer be about just me and hubby. At this point it's a poly relationship and we would all need to be happy about the arrangement. Yeah....totally can do this if we found the right guy for us.

My wife’s bull stayed with us for a month when he was in between his apartment and a condo. I was relegated to the guest room during that time.
I missed sleeping with her and getting my handjobs at bedtime.
They would wake me with their fuck noise during the night. He took over the house and I was glad to see him depart.
My wife was jealous because he stayed out all night a few times. I think she was not that disappointed to see him leave.
But she still fucks him here and stays at his new place some weekends.

I'm not sure about the live in all the time. I would be fine with a bull that stays a weekend here and there, and they can take the main bedroom and just fuck the whole time. Or, a bull bf that comes over whenever he wants to fuck her. I would love either or both of those.
Me and my wife agree, it’s would be just too exhausting for her. When she stay with her bull for 2-3 days over nights she needs to sleep for a few days or least crash early for a few days. Live in really not best idea for our life, but hey if you can handle it good for you.

Back