Any couples ever thought about a live in bull.

Robin had a very nice black bf for a couple of years who she enjoyed very much and they were really into each other alot. I was always very happy to see them together....they would go out on dates...clubs ..movies etc and he would spend weekends with us or she would drive to his home about an hour away for weekend stays. One nite the 3 of us were out having a ******* and he brought up the idea of him moving in and living with us and my ears perked up. i didnt even have an opportuntiy to comment because Robin put an end to that idea quickly. She told him she had always enjoyed his company but in no way was she ready to have him around full time....that just wasnt going to happen. She explained that she needed her privacy and time alone and hoped that he wouldnt be offended in any way. i guess he didnt take it very well because we never heard from him again after all that time. Oh well....live and learn.

Robin had a very nice black bf for a couple of years who she enjoyed very much and they were really into each other alot. I was always very happy to see them together....they would go out on dates...clubs ..movies etc and he would spend weekends with us or she would drive to his home about an hour away for weekend stays. One nite the 3 of us were out having a ******* and he brought up the idea of him moving in and living with us and my ears perked up. i didnt even have an opportuntiy to comment because Robin put an end to that idea quickly. She told him she had always enjoyed his company but in no way was she ready to have him around full time....that just wasnt going to happen. She explained that she needed her privacy and time alone and hoped that he wouldnt be offended in any way. i guess he didnt take it very well because we never heard from him again after all that time. Oh well....live and learn.
You did the right thing, and the fact that he was never seen again shows he was not the right boyfriend for your wife. When my wife is with her black boyfriend for a few hours, or a few days, she gives him her all, but she needs her time to unwind and her boyfriend as much as he wants my wife with him as much as possible understands that. There are plenty of other amazing black guys out there that would understand your wifes needs.

In our recent pursuits on another site, I got to know a guy I really liked. He seemingly had everything I wanted. Once we established our mutual interest in each other and started talking over the phone he started asking about the possibility of being a “live in”...before he even met us. I told him that he would be my second man in the house, if that were ever to happen, in all things except sex. His true colors began to show after that...if the initial request didn’t already. His ego couldn’t take it. Soooo, crisis avoided. Lol

Just my two cents...home it makes sense too!

My wife’s bull stayed with us for a month when he was in between his apartment and a condo. I was relegated to the guest room during that time.
I missed sleeping with her and getting my handjobs at bedtime.
They would wake me with their fuck noise during the night. He took over the house and I was glad to see him depart.
My wife was jealous because he stayed out all night a few times. I think she was not that disappointed to see him leave.
But she still fucks him here and stays at his new place some weekends.
We’ve had this almost identical experience
It was cool but I’m not sorry he didn’t stay longer

You did the right thing, and the fact that he was never seen again shows he was not the right boyfriend for your wife. When my wife is with her black boyfriend for a few hours, or a few days, she gives him her all, but she needs her time to unwind and her boyfriend as much as he wants my wife with him as much as possible understands that. There are plenty of other amazing black guys out there that would understand your wifes needs.
Its great that your wifes black boyfriend is understanding of her need for time cool down and unwind after spending time with him...as you said she gives him her all which he obviously appreciates and its nice that he shows her respect to allow her that time. As in Clydes case with Robin he seemed to take offense to the fact that the idea of him being with her 24/7 wasnt a good idea and wasnt going to happen....definetly his loss because he lost a great friend....lover and sex buddy in Robin. Im sure there are very few married white women out there who are capable and interested in having a black boyfriend included in thier marriage like your wife and Robin are...and i feel when a black man finds that special white woman who is capable of maintaining her marriage to her white husband and also gives her self fully to her black boyfriend to keep a strong relationship and bond with him the black boyfriend should be considerate and understanding of her needs to unwind and reset her mind and just chill....she is living 2 lives....has 2 men to satisfy in all ways....he needs to realize how lucky he is to have this woman in his life and respect her needs. Shes giving him 100 percent...he should do the same. And yes there are many great black men out there who would love having a white woman like Robin to be thier girlfriend and Im sure she will find him and establish a relationship with him that will work out well.

Its great that your wifes black boyfriend is understanding of her need for time cool down and unwind after spending time with him...as you said she gives him her all which he obviously appreciates and its nice that he shows her respect to allow her that time. As in Clydes case with Robin he seemed to take offense to the fact that the idea of him being with her 24/7 wasnt a good idea and wasnt going to happen....definetly his loss because he lost a great friend....lover and sex buddy in Robin. Im sure there are very few married white women out there who are capable and interested in having a black boyfriend included in thier marriage like your wife and Robin are...and i feel when a black man finds that special white woman who is capable of maintaining her marriage to her white husband and also gives her self fully to her black boyfriend to keep a strong relationship and bond with him the black boyfriend should be considerate and understanding of her needs to unwind and reset her mind and just chill....she is living 2 lives....has 2 men to satisfy in all ways....he needs to realize how lucky he is to have this woman in his life and respect her needs. Shes giving him 100 percent...he should do the same. And yes there are many great black men out there who would love having a white woman like Robin to be thier girlfriend and Im sure she will find him and establish a relationship with him that will work out well.
"many great black men out there who would love having a white woman like Robin to be thier girlfriend and Im sure she will find him" You are right, there are a lot of amazing black me that will having a relationship with your wife and understand her needs, every white wife with a blk lover does not have the same needs or situation. Most black men have a high sex drive and a white wife wants that or would not be with a black man if that's not what they want but their still a girl and need to unwind from amazing sex and loving her black man and husband. hope she finds a match soon, say hi anytime, good luck!

"many great black men out there who would love having a white woman like Robin to be thier girlfriend and Im sure she will find him" You are right, there are a lot of amazing black me that will having a relationship with your wife and understand her needs, every white wife with a blk lover does not have the same needs or situation. Most black men have a high sex drive and a white wife wants that or would not be with a black man if that's not what they want but their still a girl and need to unwind from amazing sex and loving her black man and husband. hope she finds a match soon, say hi anytime, good luck!
Thanks for your reply......its great hearing from someone who knows and understands the situation. Although Robin and i would love for her to have that special black boyfriend to spend time with and enjoy...we are not in a rush.....Robin will find a black man in time who will be the one she loves being with on a regular basis..a black man she considers her lover... and they will know and understand each others needs and desires and have agreat relationship together...and i will be very happy for both of them that they have found each other.

Thanks for your reply......its great hearing from someone who knows and understands the situation. Although Robin and i would love for her to have that special black boyfriend to spend time with and enjoy...we are not in a rush.....Robin will find a black man in time who will be the one she loves being with on a regular basis..a black man she considers her lover... and they will know and understand each others needs and desires and have agreat relationship together...and i will be very happy for both of them that they have found each other.
Yes the best thing for me as here cuckold is to support her in her lifestyle and that's what she and her black bull man expect from me. Most of my wifes free time is with her black love and I understand that, and don't act like a pain. We have our time together but her black lovers sexual needs with my wife come first but do does give her room to have that other part of her life.

Had a good friend of mine move in for a awhile he was very well hung and he began asking to fuck my girl and I told him yes and it kinda just happened I had to leave the room though but it continued him doing it whenever I wasn’t around in the room or working.
Good for him and your girl im sure she really she really enjoyed the big cock!

Back