Any cockholds want to talk on the phone with a BBC about your wife.

If you’re serious and real and want to talk on the phone right now about your wife or girlfriend or whatever what the BBC 11 1/2 inches hit me up I’m awake girlfriend is staying at her mothers today so I’m just chilling feeling horny. Let’s talk, female and male as welcome.
You got a number

If you’re serious and real and want to talk on the phone right now about your wife or girlfriend or whatever what the BBC 11 1/2 inches hit me up I’m awake girlfriend is staying at her mothers today so I’m just chilling feeling horny. Let’s talk, female and male as welcome.
Yes, I am willing to chat about my 35 year old younger wife

Is this offer still on?

message me

Yes plz

Back