Any clubs in Toronto?

Not only does M4 have a BBC event, they also run cuckold nites for couples and other theme nights for women. We have not been to the club new location but I have heard only good things.

The new location is

1989 A Dundas Street East
Mississauga Ontario.

The club kept all the things that made it great and added a few more. Better sound for one of you like to dance. Better lighting is another.

On which should day can a single BBC go and have some fun...

The third Saturday afternoon get there early think they open at 3npm and the party lasts until I believe 7 pm. They have a second couple party starting at 9 pm. Just enough time to grab a bite to eat. There is also a hung party on Saturday nights if the month has five saturdays in it. It happens twice a year.

Any clubs in Toronto where a woman can go alone to meet black males?
Any help is much appreciated.

since I last wrote you the club has moved. I would suggest you google the club to get the correct address.
will be going this weekend Saturday afternoon to see what the new location is like. It’s a BBC party from 3vuntl 7 pm

Yes. Club M4’has a BBC afternoon party every month. It’s the third Saturday afternoon from 3 pm to 7 pm. There is also a unicorn party for single ladies to meet what they are looking for. The club is low pressure. They post their schedule on the web.

on a resent scouting trip to the new location i found that there were around a five or six to one ration of BBC to playing ladies. The private rooms seemed to be taken up by couples. In come cases the husband was inside watching.
the have a policy of if the door is closed knock and wait for them to answer. If the rope is across the entrance it mean we have all the company we want. There are a few semi private areas. the is one semi private group area. There is a good sized public play area. The club is very clean and most importantly they are totally enforcing the rules. Complaints are taken very seriously

great cross section of the population in attendance.

Are there similar nights at any of the other Toronto clubs?
I've read some discouraging reviews about M4 online, wondering if anyone who goes to M4 can give a recommendation?

My husband and I have been to the new location 3 times. Twice for the cuckold parties and once for the milf nite. We have no issues or concerns playing there.
Thanks for the feedback. Surprised you didn't check out their BBC party, seems to be the only place I've seen be that specific.

I read some reviews, more were negative and consistent. They have a few on yelp, but most are before 2018.
We started going there in 2012, and We didn’t experience anything in those reviews that we haven’t at any other club in the city (weird single dudes, and awkward decor). As for the play area not opening till 12, we have fucked on the dance floor before midnight so it’s not very restrictive policy.

Back