Any clubs in Toronto?

Are there similar nights at any of the other Toronto clubs?
I've read some discouraging reviews about M4 online, wondering if anyone who goes to M4 can give a recommendation?
Sorry late to the story. I function as a driver for a group of ladies that attend Club M4. Both at the old club on Lakeshore and the new location. This way they can have a ******* or two while playing.

of the many time we have gone there have been way more great times than bad.

the new location is way nicer and has a slightly different crowd. Well at least new faces. We usually went for the BBC parties and the Hung Party for them it was all about being seen having a good time with the guys.

covid has changed things a bit. We are all tested and vaccinated. We decided to have test test results laminated to be worn on a lanyards around our necks. We did take some heat on our last visit. Management did a great job of cooling the conflict. We did however leave early due to comfort levels.

for the ladies the club was just a comfortable place to play with their male friends.

will probable go back once this Covid thing is in control.

for now we arrange play dates at our homes or cottages.

i only get involved now if the date is to last longer than 3 hours. Or one of the guys needs to be picked up or dropped at the GO train station.

Back