Any clubs in Toronto?

It Technically is the suburbs since its in Etobicoke and not in Metro Toronto
I always thought you had to b more than four blocks from the water to be even in the city . But I will give you this one. However I consider Etobicoke to be part of Toronto just like North York.

Any white ladies in Toronto or the GTA want to got club M4 with me this Friday or a weekend suitable for them? Drinks on me of course ;)

Send me a private message if interested.

Respectfully,
Sean from Toronto

Just realized this is the third Saturday of the month coming up. Ladies it BBC afternoon party at the Club M4 on Lakeshore in Toronto

Yes. The third Saturday afternoon I believe between 3 pm an 7 pm The is a BBC event / party at Club M4 on Lake Shore. Usually a good turn out of Black Males A few Brown (East Indian). The ladies come in three groups. Those with their husbands / those with their girl friends and those checking out the club alone. The club is located in the basement so I suggest bringing along a pair of flip flops. There is a dance floor which is not open for this event, the lounge area is open as is a bondage area which seems to go un used. There is also a glory hole area which I have never seem used by this group. There is a nice change room and the showers will fit two comfortably. There is three sections in the play area. 1 is and open are there are two of them actually. 2 is a semi private area and 3 is three private play areas with doors and velvet ropes.

Like all clubs the males can be pushy however there is a strictly enforced no mean no rule.

There is lots of towels to wear if you like or you can just wear what ever you like.

If you plan on playing in the private rooms arrive early as they boot up.

You might want to either bring or recruit a door man / scout in the private area. Just to keep the interruptions down and to find or interview your next play mate,
Wow I never knew, I’m only 1 hour away from Toronto

Back