Any clubs in Toronto?

Yes. The third Saturday afternoon I believe between 3 pm an 7 pm The is a BBC event / party at Club M4 on Lake Shore. Usually a good turn out of Black Males A few Brown (East Indian). The ladies come in three groups. Those with their husbands / those with their girl friends and those checking out the club alone. The club is located in the basement so I suggest bringing along a pair of flip flops. There is a dance floor which is not open for this event, the lounge area is open as is a bondage area which seems to go un used. There is also a glory hole area which I have never seem used by this group. There is a nice change room and the showers will fit two comfortably. There is three sections in the play area. 1 is and open are there are two of them actually. 2 is a semi private area and 3 is three private play areas with doors and velvet ropes.

Like all clubs the males can be pushy however there is a strictly enforced no mean no rule.

There is lots of towels to wear if you like or you can just wear what ever you like.

If you plan on playing in the private rooms arrive early as they boot up.

You might want to either bring or recruit a door man / scout in the private area. Just to keep the interruptions down and to find or interview your next play mate,

There is also Oasis downtown, which doesn't have a BBC specific night, but I'm sure they could be convinced. Also very highly recommended club.

Club Oasis is great mid day. Take you favourite bikini (mini or micro). The crowd is a bit younger, hipper as it is close to the U of T also a bit more diverse. Now is a good time as exams are done, also in between Christmas and New Years.

There are three other clubs that I know of.

One I don’t like the addutude of that staff so I won’t mention the
The other two have changed management and I have not been there since the change so would not be fair to the club.
One of the clubs is a very young club so if you are over thirty you don’t fit in.

Aside from Club M4 & Oasis I created the "Toronto Mandingo Group" parties since 2005 and have produced BBC parties Friday Nights at all the GTA Swing/Lifestyle clubs (yes black swing parties that encouraged I/R play)

There will always be A NEED for a woman/wife wants to feel sexy dancing to sexy reggae/r&b leading to BBC play
In a safe black party environment.

Aside from Club M4 & Oasis I created the "Toronto Mandingo Group" parties since 2005 and have produced BBC parties Friday Nights at all the GTA Swing/Lifestyle clubs (yes black swing parties that encouraged I/R play)

There will always be A NEED for a woman/wife wants to feel sexy dancing to sexy reggae/r&b leading to BBC play
How successful has the parties been?

I think I took a few of my lady (fwb) to a few of your parties a few years back. We stopped going for a few reasons. There were a few (very few) black drama queens that liked to give the ladies additude about playing with “their” boy friends. The last time one of the ladies felt pressure to play with one of the guys / however she was “rescued” by another one of the black attendees. All in all we usually had a great time. We just sort of fell out of the rhythm of your parties.

Best part was that your parties allowed me to attend with out the ladies and to scout out the guys attending so when the ladies came to the parties they had some idea who was a good date and who was a great date. They all seemed to like four guys, not sure if some of the names were only for the party. They were Romeo, who was the darkest skinned gentleman I have ever seen he was also the hero that saved my friend, Romulus who was a true gentle giant of a man like six seven a great dancer who made every one of my friends feel like a queen. He was never in a rush and seemed to love kissing them. He also if he knew I was there with them loved to both have them presented to him ( I removed their clothes) for his approval as well as having me present him to them. One of the ladies is / was only five foot tall and about one hundred pounds and is a breast cancer survivor. The first time she came she was very aware of her bald head and unicorn (her term not mine) look. He took the time to put her at eas had her wear a under shirt. He then spent the entire night dancing with her and playing with her. The other two were a guy named Dave who had a great smile, lots of jokes and was very relaxing to be around. He to liked to spend the entire party with one lady both dancing and playing. The last guy was Joey never pushy, polite to a fault, not as good a dancer but a great kisser. He had a Gene Simmons (think KISS) tongue and great stamina.

As for me well I just lost contact. I thought you had disbanded.

There are three other clubs that I know of.

One I don’t like the addutude of that staff so I won’t mention the
The other two have changed management and I have not been there since the change so would not be fair to the club.
One of the clubs is a very young club so if you are over thirty you don’t fit in.
was wondering what club has a younger crowd? you can dm me if you like, would love to take my youngers 20s gf there, she doesn't like the ones where everyone if over 45-50

When we used to go it was anyone under 35, I was 29 at the time. Now it looks like it's anyone in their 20's or 30's.

Back