Any bulls that get addicted to fucking other men's wives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. Unless it’s a 3some, then not present at all is probably better for her and in turn better for the experience.
it does totally depend on the nature of the relationship. Husbands really do desire to see their wives in action being pleasured and sometimes just used.
For experienced cpls, the wife usually knows what her husband wants and may choose to act out his desires. Unless it’s a 3some or their fetish for him to direct, he should be like a fly on the wall. Only making his presence known when checking on his wife with the occasional naughty question or even kiss. It’s hot hearing her answer in moans while I’m thrusting away.
No question... while the husband can be involved in a variety of ways, having him direct the action is not, necessarily, a good idea because, then, it becomes his fantasy and not the wife's or the lover's. And that would satisfy nobody.

My wife says that there are things she would do for a black lover and things she would say to him that she would never do nor say if her husband were present. I think this is true of a lot of wives. So it really is a better idea for hubby to make himself scarce and allow his wife and her lover total freedom to experiment with each other.

Last edited:
Wives for the following reasons...
1. more to lose so tend to take fewer risk
2. less likely to become emotionally attached
3. tend to be sterilized/fixed and less likely to become pregnant
4. with more to lose and likely to take fewer risk means less likely to contract and spread STDs
5. less of a time commitment; ie no dating or taking them out, just conversation and business
6. because of the above, less expensive
7. because, the majority of their sex life is with
a single partner, they look forward to, prepare for, and really appreciate a new male to experience

Dating single women is opposite of all of the above.

And again, from my experience, the desires of the wife usually differ, if only slightly, from those of her husband. I’m comfortable with husbands watching and/or joining, but wives tend to feel more comfortable, free, uninhibited, etc... when he leaves the room or isn’t around. She might think of him and his agony/pleasure or differences for brief moments. But if I’m doing my part right, she’s only thinking of me and her in that moment and I think I’m a better lover for being able to tune out every distraction and focus solely on pleasuring her.

So basically you're saying you participate in these type of hookups because it's less of a hassle to get pussy?
There is no specific thrill caused by penetrating someone else's wife just in front of his eyes?

So basically you're saying you participate in these type of hookups because it's less of a hassle to get pussy?
There is no specific thrill caused by penetrating someone else's wife just in front of his eyes?
I’m not sure how I can word my motivations and appreciation for this ls any differently.
I’ll have a cordial relationship with the husband, and am even friends with a few.
But when it comes to a sexual experience with a beautiful hotwife, aside from the general thrills experienced from exhibitionism and/or being with someone new, and motivation to perform well FOR HER, and to put on a hot show for whoever may be watching, the husband and their marriage is the furthest thing from my mind and that relationship, in that moment, in my mind, doesn’t exist.
So No. No specific thrill based solely on fucking a wife with her husband present or not.
I understand that some get off on that specific aspect of this ls. But I don’t. While he may be focused on me, I’m not thinking about him, AT ALL.
Different strokes for different folks.

I have pretty much been exclusive with married women for many years. They know that they are looking for something special.
I get to provide that. It's better when the husband knows because it's a mutual experience for all that are involved. (when he doesn't know it is exiting but dangerous)

I like nothing better than to feel her pulling me in as I am cumming in her. It's a passion and desire that I don't believe that her husband gets.
In most cases for me, the husbands aren't even there anymore. (not in the room anyway) She get's to be the slut she wants to be without having to answer to her husband about it.

The forbidden is always better...

J.

I’m not sure how I can word my motivations and appreciation for this ls any differently.
I’ll have a cordial relationship with the husband, and am even friends with a few.
But when it comes to a sexual experience with a beautiful hotwife, aside from the general thrills experienced from exhibitionism and/or being with someone new, and motivation to perform well FOR HER, and to put on a hot show for whoever may be watching, the husband and their marriage is the furthest thing from my mind and that relationship, in that moment, in my mind, doesn’t exist.
So No. No specific thrill based solely on fucking a wife with her husband present or not.
I understand that some get off on that specific aspect of this ls. But I don’t. While he may be focused on me, I’m not thinking about him, AT ALL.
Well said. The fact is most the Brothas here was laying pipe before getting into this Lifestyle, so regardless of the situation... Solo, couple, threesome, etc....Beating the brakes off some good pussy is thrill enough:devil:

Well said. Not all hubbies need or want to be present. We do not all have the need to be entertained nor to provide direction. Many of us, who are compersive, prefer the idea of our wives and their lovers being alone together and totally focused on exploring and pleasing each other. In the end, we are all winners.

Wives for the following reasons...
1. more to lose so tend to take fewer risk
2. less likely to become emotionally attached
3. tend to be sterilized/fixed and less likely to become pregnant
4. with more to lose and likely to take fewer risk means less likely to contract and spread STDs
5. less of a time commitment; ie no dating or taking them out, just conversation and business
6. because of the above, less expensive
7. because, the majority of their sex life is with
a single partner, they look forward to, prepare for, and really appreciate a new male to experience

Dating single women is opposite of all of the above.

And again, from my experience, the desires of the wife usually differ, if only slightly, from those of her husband. I’m comfortable with husbands watching and/or joining, but wives tend to feel more comfortable, free, uninhibited, etc... when he leaves the room or isn’t around. She might think of him and his agony/pleasure or differences for brief moments. But if I’m doing my part right, she’s only thinking of me and her in that moment and I think I’m a better lover for being able to tune out every distraction and focus solely on pleasuring her.
I was just chatting with someone and thought to add another important reason concerning my preference for wives and cpls....
DISCRETION!!!
In this age of sharing every experience on the internet or ppl just sharing experiences w friends who might share w friends who might share etc.... and before you know it, everyone knows your business in this small world... And while there are some that just dont give a fuck, most of the ppl serious about this lifestyle have a real appreciation for discretion.
Which causes me to question the authenticity of a lot of the media posted and if these were posted w the permission of those in the photos.

I was just chatting with someone and thought to add another important reason concerning my preference for wives and cpls....
DISCRETION!!!
In this age of sharing every experience on the internet or ppl just sharing experiences w friends who might share w friends who might share etc.... and before you know it, everyone knows your business in this small world... And while there are some that just dont give a fuck, most of the ppl serious about this lifestyle have a real appreciation for discretion.
Which causes me to question the authenticity of a lot of the media posted and if these were posted w the permission of those in the photos.

I myself wouldn’t want anything that would let someone know we are playing with others on a site period. Sharing without revealing possibly but anything that gives her it myself or her bull for that matter without consent is a big no no

With my wife, she loves being my bad girl. She has never done things that I have showed her. To her, it’s all about her and I, and her fulfilling my fantasy, to see her. She says when she imagines it/when we role play, the guy is just a black dick, to be my bad girl, with, during 3sms.
But during MFMF, it could be about the two that are together. This way, it feels less like cheating, and more “her giving me what I want, while being a bad girl (what she wants)”.
She alwaya says if it’s just a MFM, the guy and I would work things out. Cuz I know what she likes physically, and wants to do what I want to see. I guess just to keep any lines from being crossed, and ruining our goals.
If it’s a couple, then we would do what the other wants to see, and down the road, we could do separate rooms while videoing, to see what we would do/how we fuck someone else, without eyes being on us.

Like the pic right here... she would be doing him, but locked on me. Cuz her getting me off, is what gets her off.
And her getting off, gets me off... and I know she LOVES the thought of BBC, punishing her (for being a bad girl) while I love her for it.

And the other pic, her pleasure/orgasm, being ****** out of her mouth, into mine... Her pleasure is ALL it’s about, for me. So, her being pleased by a BBC, FOR me, is her driving *******, behind MFM.

MFMF, we would both be watching the othe. And, watching that, would make us fuck our guests silly.

Attachments

• 7582C2A7-1733-47E8-9B6D-A1206EE38BE1.png
    7582C2A7-1733-47E8-9B6D-A1206EE38BE1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • B2CD84CD-49EA-4D69-B4D6-9ED713BCD801.jpeg
    B2CD84CD-49EA-4D69-B4D6-9ED713BCD801.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back