ANY BULLS IN THE BALTIMORE,MD AREA LOOKING TO BE RIDDEN 6/17-6/21?

ALP

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Wife will be in Baltimore, MD for work all next week, 6/17-6/21. She's interested in possibly meeting up with the right bull so she can get in a few rides during the week after hectic work days....hotel accommodations already paid for. Reach out if interested to start the conversation and we'll see where it goes.

Wife will be in Baltimore, MD for work all next week, 6/17-6/21. She's interested in possibly meeting up with the right bull so she can get in a few rides during the week after hectic work days....hotel accommodations already paid for. Reach out if interested to start the conversation and we'll see where it goes.
im interested in meeting next week.

I’m in Baltimore County right now. I just found this form today and just joined. Are you all still interested of course I have pictures I can give a lot more information

If ever in Northern Virginia....hmu

Back