Any bulls in Moscow next 2 mounts? Need present for husband for the birthday;)

ira07

Female
My husband birthday is 21 feb. Whant present him a cake made whith black semen. And is special surprise will be my pregnancy by black bull😍♠️

Attachments

• 20221206_064750.jpg
    20221206_064750.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 155
  • 20ABDA28-0BA6-48EB-8680-4C785D05B981.jpeg.jpg
    20ABDA28-0BA6-48EB-8680-4C785D05B981.jpeg.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 147
You don't look like you gave birth before. Shouldn't you start with having one or two white babies first?

I think iam created only for black men impregnancy, i will never let my husband cum in me.
What does he think about that? Why do you think so? You are white and beautiful. Whats wrong with having a beautiful white girl, when you already are one? Do you dislike yourself? I am not trying to be rude or provoke. I would just like to understand how you got to that line of thought?

What does he think about that? Why do you think so? You are white and beautiful. Whats wrong with having a beautiful white girl, when you already are one? Do you dislike yourself? I am not trying to be rude or provoke. I would just like to understand how you got to that line of thought?
I am absolutly love myself, problem in what i dont get plesure from white males. I trying to change my mind, but no result...
It starts when i was 20, in univercity. I was date black gay 2 months, and we had sex only once, but it was perfect... After i dot meet bigger cock, and its make me so sad. I married 3 years already and want a baby, but husband dont want yet. He will broke with me after this, but i have an opportunity to birth without him.

Husband absolytly dont know abaut my past, and my bbc addiction, but i tired of pretending:(

I am absolutly love myself, problem in what i dont get plesure from white males. I trying to change my mind, but no result...
It starts when i was 20, in univercity. I was date black gay 2 months, and we had sex only once, but it was perfect... After i dot meet bigger cock, and its make me so sad. I married 3 years already and want a baby, but husband dont want yet. He will broke with me after this, but i have an opportunity to birth without him.
I am sorry to hear that. I can't believe your hubby can stand not to cum inside you, you are really hot...

Back