Any BBC willing to travel? Flights paid for

funinvan13

Couple
Gold Member
Me and the GF are relatively new to the lifestyle, and it’s more difficult where we live (Vancouver, Canada).

wondering if there are any bbc bulls that would make a trip for a bbc hungry girlfriend? We could cover the costs of flights.

Attachments

• 97158CA4-F3F7-434D-9B92-4A8E3E2CC23A.jpeg
    97158CA4-F3F7-434D-9B92-4A8E3E2CC23A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 513
Me and the GF are relatively new to the lifestyle, and it’s more difficult where we live (Vancouver, Canada).

wondering if there are any bbc bulls that would make a trip for a bbc hungry girlfriend? We could cover the costs of flights.
I would love to travel for that sweet pussy

Absolutely, why not

I used to live in Seattle and have many friends there and BC. I would love to connect on one if my trips back to the PNW.

it would be my pleasure, let's connect

Still looking?

I am willing to travel, but need some details. Let's Converse and iron out the details.

it would be my pleasure, let's connect
Hi there im in Halifax. Love to come and pound and fill that white pussy.

Im in Halifax. Would u be interested?

Back