Any bbc near Collegeville PA 5/29? In town one night only!

We've never left the site. Are you a teacher and a detective? We'll give you three guesses what we are planning to do. One week is short notice? Any more questions?
to answer your snarky response. I am not a detective, I just have more intelligence than you give me credit for. You are not verified, your posts are from several years ago, and yes, it's short notice. What kind of "game" are you running?
of course you will get bites on this site, because there are less intelligent men on here who "think" that all profiles are honest and sincere people.
Point of Fact: Most people on the internet are FULL OF CRAP!
The gaslighting attitude that you so aptly have shown in your reply - proves that you are a gaslighting AHOLE!!
I dont really care what you are doing, I hope you have fun.
I want no part of it, nor do I want to know. Good luck, have a nice day, and please block me.

Ok. You're the boss of the internet. Thanks for participating in what you don't want to be involved with. Must be nice to have that kind of time on your hands. You're so intelligent. Just ask yourself.

Ok. You're the boss of the internet. Thanks for participating in what you don't want to be involved with. Must be nice to have that kind of time on your hands. You're so intelligent. Just ask yourself.
You are smarter than you look. Yes, I am the BOSS of you. Now go to your room :mstickle:
Over It Ugh GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Back